Author: China's_Savior

The Coming Chinese Superstate   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 16:02:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-4-11 16:03
China's_Savior Post time: 2012-4-11 14:57
Well, that is Russia's choice: I am not interested in either convincing or discouraging Russians f ...

well you talked about Russia i merely answered ............you know Revolutionary this is one your most stupid clones.

Smarten up!!!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2012-4-11 18:03:00 |Display all floors
China's_Savior Post time: 2012-4-11 12:03
I agree with you: the human race sucks.  What China needs instead is a new species that is nothing  ...
What China needs instead is a new species that is nothing like humans.

I think China is almost there
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 19:03:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-11 19:06

Wow, Adolph Hitler would have liked this !
I am so happy being priviledged to live in a Western democracy !!!

Human Morality is taking a steep downturn in authocratic state systems.

B.T.W. I do not buy the statistical values given above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 20:07:22 |Display all floors
China's_Savior Post time: 2012-4-11 11:54
Western governments may outlaw all these technologies, but they will be legal somewhere, and as thes ...

YES, I agree, I came to this conclusion over 50 years ago. Many mistakes are made during major change, like the "Cultural Revolution", but I am most happy with the present direction in China.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 10:11:34 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-11 19:03
Wow, Adolph Hitler would have liked this !
I am so happy being priviledged to live in a Western demo ...

I agree with you: Chinese should be nothing like the ugly stupid blonde hair, blue eyes humans.  Rather, China will evolve into a totally different species, far more intelligent, productive, and civilized than the human race.  This new Chinese species will then expand throughout the galaxies of the universe, as the human race goes extinct at their own hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 10:18:36 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-11 16:02
well you talked about Russia i merely answered ............you know Revolutionary this is one you ...

It's good to study the mistakes of other countries so as to not make them yourself.  Russia is currently evolving backwards in intelligence.  Other countries that don't want this to happen to them can study Russia and how they have embraced dysgenics.   One side effect of dysgenics is that all the planes built in your country keep on crashing.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 10:40:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-4-12 10:41
China's_Savior Post time: 2012-4-12 10:18
It's good to study the mistakes of other countries so as to not make them yourself.  Russia is cur ...

Don't worrie about Russia so much Revolutionary.

Russia have people payed to worrie about , have some fun

it is not good to go throe life like that , all miserable and ready for next revolution....................go to cinema , find girlfriend , make love ,  pray to Allah , do some gardening............life is so much more than revolution and violence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.