Author: SMITHI

Demystified: 11 myths Capitalism feeds on   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-2-6 06:15:11 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2016-11-11 11:13
Good olde U.S.A, a nation is in desperate situation with evergrowing  mountain of debt, the mi ...

My friend Sunshineman, let me say this, the great sins of the Capitalists and their beloved Capitalism, and righting their counteless wrongs in the past are not permitted by their global rule of law, simply because there's just so many of wrongs that they have committed, and also because it will turn the whole boat that they are riding on, in this whole wide world.

So simply they are going to blacklist all the nations that try to right the wrongs of all their sin of the past, since the world is still under their military and economic control/influence, although it seems dwindling lately as China and others are rising steadily and thus try to balance the power of the world.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart&soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed&money trails; same old same old!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-2-6 13:19:00 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-2-6 06:15
My friend Sunshineman, let me say this, the great sins of the Capitalists and their beloved Capi ...

The whole Wet has committed fewer crimes against people than East Asian  emperors and chairmen have against their own peoples. And that's not counting the crimes against other nations...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-7 09:38:02 |Display all floors

Capitalism and Capitalist news media propaganda: One can always tell whether a country is willing to bend over for Washington or not. If they are, and they're complete tools, then ANYTHING they do would be covered up. If they aren't, then we get stories, through Western Capitalist news media, about how "bad" and "mean" they are.   

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-8 19:23:14 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2017-2-7 09:38
Capitalism and Capitalist news media propaganda: One can always tell whether a country is willin ...

Did you miss the news broadcast? China is a capitalist-ruled society, so your flak against Capitalism deserves to hit China's broadside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-15 06:44:14 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2017-2-7 09:38
Capitalism and Capitalist news media propaganda: One can always tell whether a country is willin ...
Capitalism and Capitalist news media propaganda: One can always tell whether a country is willing to bend over for Washington or not. If they are, and they're complete tools, then ANYTHING they do would be covered up. If they aren't, then we get stories, through Western Capitalist news media, about how "bad" and "mean" they are.  

"My way, or highway, and you scratch my back and I scratch your back"

puppet.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors

In other word,

- if the Western Media says 'These are Good Guys', then you better watch out, and

- if the Western Media says 'These are bad guys', then you better pay attention to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-23 07:41
In other word,

- if the Western Media says 'These are Good Guys', then you better watch out,  ...

Why don't you improve your "English"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.