Author: UYA

Do Chinese "fear" the government?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-22 11:39:51 |Display all floors
yes,they fear. but not include me

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-22 11:41:08 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-3-22 08:55
I can see why you say what you do, to a limited extent maybe you are right. The top 1% in the US d ...

It would be interesting to see the break down of per capita of the rich in China and the US. I can not see China's been worse than in the US.

In China the government is well aware of the gap between rich and poor. They address this in the meetings just recently. How often do you see the government in the US address this problem??????
Very little.
China is doing more to find a solution to this very serious problem, than in the States.

As for who hold the "power" in the US?
Yes the power is in the hands of the people (on paper). But it is the rich who welds and controls it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:50:20 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-3-22 09:20
Anyone can realistically run for president, they cannot have a realistic chance of winning. But wh ...

oh?
The rich are the smartest people to be in government???????
I DON'T THINK SO

Wealth has nothing to do with intelligence,sympathy,compassion or morals. It is these traits that make the best leaders. The richest people are concerned about only one thing....."get more rich".
They can be a detriment to society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:53:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-22 10:07
That's what happens anywhere, not just in capitalist countries. In China, most people have remaine ...

I'm sure you can see that the populous of China has improved NOT diminished. Do you see the future going backward?

I don't

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 12:14:40 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-3-22 11:53
I'm sure you can see that the populous of China has improved NOT diminished. Do you see the future ...

the best time to see whether there is rubbish in the beach is during low tides.

that is when all the rubbish gets piled up.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 13:35:35 |Display all floors
my point uya.

until you have seen both high tide and low tide, you do not know the water level.

the natural instinct of queen bee is feudal medieval cruelty when there is low tide.

but modernity is different from queen bee ism.

modernity gives a voice to the little bees.

until there is low tide, no one knows how things will play out.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 13:43:50 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-3-22 13:35
my point uya.

until you have seen both high tide and low tide, you do not know the water level.

high tide and low tide....to know the water level?

without the queen bee....the hive is lost.
I understand your concept of "queen bee" being the rich people in the party and the little bees are there to care for them.

Do the worker bees serve the queen bee out of fear? No they serve her out of survival.

Not really sure where your going with this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.