Author: newyorkerjoe

Christian Europeans' Original Sin   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-8 10:16:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-28 10:32
Are you still praying?

Praying in Christian faith sounds good, but let me ask you all this.

What do

- Mexicans from Mexico,

- Chilians from Chile,

- Colombians from Colombia,

- Costan Ricans from Costa Rica,  

- Cubans from Cuba,

- Ecuadorians from Ecuador,

- Guatemalans from Guatemala,

- Hondurans from Honduras,

- Nicaraguans from Nicaragua,

- Panamanians from Panama,

- Paraguayans from Paraguay,

- Peruvians from Peru,

- Puerto Ricans from Puerto Rico,

-  Uruguayns from Uruguay,

- Venezuelans from Venezuela,

- Bolivians from Bolivia, and

- El Salvadorians from El Salvador, have all in common?

They are all Spaniards originally from Spain.

Here in the West where I live, from Texas to California, nearly every other residents is Hispanic, aka, Spaniards. And the vast majority of these folks are Spanish or Spaniard Hispanic, and indigenous native Hispanic are far and few in betweens.  

It is quite true that it seems Canada is the last frontier nation, in both North & South America continents, for these Hispanic folks that they haven't invaded in large numbers yet.

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-8 10:19:52 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2018-3-8 10:16
Praying in Christian faith sounds good, but let me ask you all this.
  What do
- Mexicans fro ...

Dusty Mind,

you really have a serious leak in your attic! Your head is broken. You talk nonsense. You mentioned all the American countries and tell us their native citizens are "Spaniards" and "English".

I tell you the people born in the U.S.A., irrespective of their ethnic origin, are U.S. Americans, those born in Mexico are Mexicans, those born in El Salvador are Salvadorians and so on and on and on.

Go home to Mummy and ask her to do your Geography homework.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-9 06:38:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-8 10:19
Dusty Mind,

you really have a serious leak in your attic! Your head is broken. You talk nonsense. ...

Friend,

Let me repeat, what do -

- Mexicans from Mexico,

- Chilians from Chile,

- Colombians from Colombia,

- Costan Ricans from Costa Rica,  

- Cubans from Cuba,

- Ecuadorians from Ecuador,

- Guatemalans from Guatemala,

- Hondurans from Honduras,

- Nicaraguans from Nicaragua,

- Panamanians from Panama,

- Paraguayans from Paraguay,

- Peruvians from Peru,

- Puerto Ricans from Puerto Rico,

-  Uruguayns from Uruguay,

- Venezuelans from Venezuela,

- Bolivians from Bolivia, and

- El Salvadorians from El Salvador, have all in common?

They are all Spaniards originally from Spain.

Here in the American West where I live, from Texas to California, nearly every other residents is Hispanic*, aka, Spaniards or Spanish. And the vast majority of these folks are Spanish or Spaniard Hispanic, and indigenous native Hispanic are far and few in betweens.  

It is quite true that it seems Canada is the last frontier nation, in both North & South America continents, for these Hispanic folks that they haven't invaded in large numbers yet.

(*Hispanic = Spanish speaking people)

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-9 07:04:53 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2018-3-9 06:38
Friend,

Let me repeat, what do -

And I repeat again: Your attic is broken. Only the Spaniards are Spanish, just as only the Chinese are Chinese, not the Overseas Chinese born and raised in Singapore or anywhere else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 06:57:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by satosan at 2018-3-15 06:57
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-2-10 06:04
RottenRobbie,
  Industrial Revolution in Europe required raw mineral materials which they did not have;
  so Europeans invaded and colonized mineral rich countries, and helped themselves and got wealthier and wealthier, at the expense of others.

That's what you call it ' Colonialism'.     (p.s - Did you watch the movie call 'Avatar'?)

I'm afraid, but you missed 'Colonization', which is looting of indigenous natives' lands worldwide and helping it as if it is theirs.

And that leads to my super curious question for you.

Does the West, 'forever the jury the judge and the policeman of the world', and self-acclaimed protector of human rights, has any law at all for dealing with these past and present crimes commited in the names of sinful conducts, such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization of natives' lands by the continent ?

I'm just curious, that's all.   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victim.   

Wolves will always be wolves. With wolves roaming around, there's no way the innocent world will survive,

let alone prosper. The world community must be united to empower them.

'Wolves will always be wolves'. With wolves roaming around, there's NO way the innocent world will survive, let alone prosper.
  "The world community must united to empower them"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 07:52:16 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2018-3-15 06:57
The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victim.         

You who hail from Asia's most reviled former Fascist colonial power, how can you spread your pestilential propaganda from a free Western nation that hosts you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-27 09:56:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-15 07:52
You who hail from Asia's most reviled former Fascist colonial power, how can you spread your pesti ...

Christian Europeans' Slavery and Colonialism lasted around three hundred years;

while five hundred years of Colonization is long enough already.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.