Author: horatiokim

Middle Kingdom: Savior of the World   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-28 16:16:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-28 16:15
Look at how Barbarian Native Americans were five centyuries ago:

LIMA, Peru (AP) — Archaeologists in northern Peru say they have found evidence of what could be the world's largest single case of child sacrifice.
The pre-Columbian burial site, known as Las Llamas, contains the skeletons of 140 children who were between the ages of five and 14 when they were ritually sacrificed during a ceremony about 550 years ago, experts who led the excavation told The Associated Press on Friday.
The site, located near the modern day city of Trujillo, also contained the remains of 200 young llamas apparently sacrificed on the same day.
The burial site was apparently built by the ancient Chimu empire. It is thought the children were sacrificed as floods caused by the El Nino weather pattern ravaged the Peruvian coastline

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-1 08:04:48 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-4-28 07:44
Christian Europeans' Original Sin
     http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthr ...

friend,

Speaking of Original Sin,

I firmly believe in the fact that -

'Judgement Day' is coming soon to,

The Original Sinners.

When they have to answer the truth, nothing but the truth.        

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors

I'm not into religion, but I firmly believe in the fact that judgement day are for everyone; and it only make sense.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2018-5-17 07:28
I'm not into religion, but I firmly believe in the fact that judgement day are for everyone; and i ...

Why do you post the same innuendo so many times in one morning??? Are you bored? Your writing is always BORING.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.