Author: voice_cd

Do we still have to learn from Lei Feng?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-28 15:22:11 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-27 18:21
What should you learn from Lei Feng first?

Selflessness like Beyond Self the Buddha says!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-28 15:53:31 |Display all floors
in the trend of personlism and selfish dominated reality, there is always one hero, that may be one self, leifeng is dissappearing, youth practised leifeng theroy in his own value guidance.  yes, that may be the influence from the past, or is it the idea that roots in human mind.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-29 19:04:43 |Display all floors
1.jpg
freedom of thought and speech

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-29 19:10:24 |Display all floors

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

freedom of thought and speech

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 16:25:11 |Display all floors
Although LeiFeng's name becomes more and more strange to me, I  often do some public good things.  If one lives without the spirit of love, life would lose its meaning. It doesn't matter who LeiFeng is, it matters what you truely want to become, a caring,kind-hearted person, or a cold and selfish one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 17:05:11 |Display all floors
I want to learn Feifeng spirit, but ! but ! but! I dare not. because I am in China, I won't paly as an"appellee". you know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-1 17:08:21 |Display all floors
Fellow the good example of Lei Feng. Who is answering the call? Children or Adults? As parents, we should set an good example for our next generation. Parents are the best teachers for their children, Parents are the best live Leifengs for their childrens, too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.