Views: 15863|Replies: 61

Russia becomes BUSINESS FRIENDLY to the world!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-13 15:06:58 |Display all floors
Russia Federation in responding to the changes in the GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIROMENT, has set up policies, programmes, infrastructure development that will mean GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES for entrepreuners in EU and ATRS.

From plans on COMPETITIVE local governments, to CAREFUL PLANS on it's HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES capacity. The Russian Federation are gearing up to benefit from the CHINA GROWTH, and the possibility of global demand of commodities to DOUBLE in the next 2 decades.

It's developing new PROCESS INDUSTRIES, HIGH TECHNOLOGY and MILITARY industries!

SOME INTERESTING FACTS.
IMAGINE a state with probably 40% of the globe's natural resources and only 2% of the population.

A highly urbanized society - means WORKFORCE is easy to recruit in specific centres.

A State which will invest in RAIL or PIPELINE infrastructure to export-viable resources such as high value non ferrous metals, pulp, high technology materials such as silicons to Gas, Oil, nuclear fuels.

An upgrade in educational and research institutes to introduce competitive spirit in aerospace, space, turbines, lasers and biotechnology.

Wow!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats Putin is one tough customer.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 15:47:24 |Display all floors
Great thread my friend Greendragon.............Russia is improving business climate , Putin had some announcement today regarding his plans to make Russia more business friendly but he emphasized importance of closing gap between rich and poor.

I think he is right there is enormous gap between haves and have nots currently in Russia nd Putin know he have to act or else.

Putin is smart hard working man that act when is time for action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 15:55:23 |Display all floors

greendragon  I don't get it, WHO INSERTED the words "In Soviet Russia......" It wasn't there when i uploaded the picture. Amazing, what CYBERSPACE SPOOKS can do! ha ha ha  Post time 2012-2-13 15:51

where is in soviet Russia , i can't see it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 15:58:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2012-2-13 15:59

Wow, great !
I'll go to Vladivostok and marry a beautiful Russia girl and start a business there.
Russia girls are more beautiful than American girls or European girls.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 16:13:15 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-2-13 15:58
Wow, great !
I'll go to Vladivostok and marry a beautiful Russia girl and start a business there.
Ru ...

Russian women are very beautiful.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 16:16:09 |Display all floors
Right !
slide_8077_107672_large.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-13 21:30:34 |Display all floors
thumb.jpg
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.