Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-13 22:36:59 |Display all floors
No.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 02:20:00 |Display all floors
I want to be abducted by aliens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-15 17:29:55 |Display all floors
So many UFOs everywhere.  I never saw one though.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 13:50:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-11 02:52
If I had to be sober at the time the answer is no.

The paranormal avoids me at all costs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-11 08:40:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-2-11 02:52
If I had to be sober at the time the answer is no.

The paranormal hate me and stay away from me.  no gods, ufos, ghosts, alternate world energies, or anything ever come talk to me.  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-11 14:08:07 |Display all floors
Clearly yes! 4 times, same loction by the same spirit/apparition, On 2 occation it was a pleasant unfearful experience. 1st was time more shock than fear. and bright day time. 4th time was 9:30pm dark evening and was a terrible experience , terrifing, so terrifing I could not continue driving and a doctor attended. Whilst driving to work between Dunadry and Belfast the road is very dark, The vision in front of me was 4 large horses, with a 17th centry carriage in tow, I breaked hard fighting to control the car to clear the way for the horses and carriage, I feared for the damage to the car, myslef and the animals. Screaming and terrified I closed my eyes are the drew near,  it was a cold chill and breeze that ran through the car, looking in the rear mirror is saw the end of the carriage. I sat terrified. Moment later someone was banging on my window asking if I was alright. My face was cold and white the response was ' you look like you've seen a ghost. The people phone the police and doctor to assist. The next day regaining my self respect although still shaken, I was invited to the police station to give statement  of this experience, when I gave account to the story in full of all 4 encounters of a period of maybe 2 years, It was later made knowledge to me that this was maybe the 17th century Highwayman of Dunadry, Dunore, Templepatrick and surrounding area. It turned out the the man on a horse was a Highwayman from the 17th century. Who had been hung for his daring deeds. As he had been hung at the gallows, the story is that his soul was not at rest, he was still searching for closer, so he could be at rest with his wife and children. The legend is he gained money and jewellery but act of 'Stand and Deliver' your money or your life. highway robbery. His loot had never been recovered so the punishment was the gallows, it is said he had hid the treasures in one of his horsemans boots, which at the time were quite long, the boot was hid on one of seven small hills in and around Dunadry County Antrim. It is thought if the boot and treasures are found the his soul will rest and not have to wonder endlessly and for eternity. is name was Naoise O'Haughan (Irish: Naoise Ó hEocháin,[1]), also known as Ness  (1691–1720) highwayman in County Antrim, Ireland in the late 17th and early 18th centuries. all in all a great experience looking back. I first experience was 1988, driving back from Belfast and approaching Dunadry rural countryside location not changed much. driving the usual 40mph 50 km per hour I observed a brown horse and ride clearing the hedge on the left, just before the low bridge. I breaked hard , just sitting starring forward. the horses hide legs lowered, the ride dressed in black complete wih hat, looked to the right slowly touch his hat for gesture  and proceeded to clear the hedge on the other side of the road. My wife was screaming ad shouting, as to why I had stop the car so abruptly, not looking to her I just remember syaing'the man the man on the horse, with the shouting of angry, what man, what horse? I had seem him she had not. 2nd and 3rd time was a pleasure same loctaion, the Highway man was riding his horse on the grass verge, and turned into the same field. On each occasion others had been with me and all day light hours, with the exception of the last and most frightening encounter. I not sure if this man was trying to tell me sometime, or if he just choose me for company. As for the horse and carriage encounter it was thought this was one of his previous adventures, and they where trying to outrun him to escape. In the 17th century Belfast to Antrim was all green land countryside and Dunadry was the only stable and rest place to water and feed the horses  or yourself  reading for the final journey to Antrim. It has not changed much today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 01:11:42 |Display all floors
I remember when I was a teenager I foreseed what would happen in fureture.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.