Author: Transhumanist

India: Will They Rule the World?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-7 23:48:07 |Display all floors
Transhumanist Post time: 2012-2-6 23:51
Don't be mean: we must provide food and homes to all the poor people in the world: no human should h ...

Trashhuman, I have another application for your machine ...
How should I put it .... can you  ......  can you program da'machine so that  ..... proton by proton  .....it will add to my manhood another two humble centimeters...??

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 23:58:40 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-2-7 17:28
@Petera.

All you have ever done here is promulgate your NWO theories.

Soapdodger, can you make an entry on your note book ..?

Laowaipengyou ------{:soso_e185:}-----> Baofeng

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 00:07:49 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-2-7 17:18
Like flies in summer, the zio-shills make their unwanted presence felt, spewing their racist xit lik ...

Baofeng, specially made for you...
Wear it ..... and have fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 02:06:39 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-2-7 10:45
In late 80s US scientists reaserch on US,China and on Indian childs.The results were chinese are exc ...

I just want to be sure that as China turns into superman, they will feed all the hungry people in the world, and build homes for all the homeless in the world.  I believe in kindness to all the suffering people, as does China.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-8 10:17:20 |Display all floors
Let China feed its 600 million hungry people and home for another 300 million.After that they may feed us.A highly ignorant you dont know what is the grain import of china?How much cultivated land China have?

Do you oiling here to get a job in China??Brother?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 10:41:31 |Display all floors
Aziz, don't be mean: let's work together to feed and shelter the poor people of the world.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 23:26:43 |Display all floors
India will not rule the world: Israel will.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.