Author: newyorkerjoe

Amazon Natives Chinese!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-13 11:13:53 |Display all floors
It is easy to tell if they are Chinese or not - by studying their language.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 11:25:58 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-13 11:13
It is easy to tell if they are Chinese or not - by studying their language.

What are you talking about??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 12:59:14 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-13 11:25
What are you talking about??

荒野大镖客,(laughs) you can study their language to see if their language is linked to Chinese language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 13:31:56 |Display all floors
At that time Chinese was not spoken. How could that work?

@Westerner - for me, the West is anything West of Hungary in Europe plus North America. Australia and NZ are too remote, small (in terms of population) and insignificant to be considered as anything but floating anomalies. I'd concur with your description of Asia.

The Bering Sea land crossing was undertaken by persons from what is now Central China. You can see their forebears in the Korean peninsula and in the East and North of what is now Russia as well as North, Central and South America. This whole process took place over what is estimated to be over 10,000 years from initial migration to the formation of settled indigenous populations which came to be known as Inca, Mayan and what the Russians call Chuchkas in the Eastern Siberian and Kamchatka regions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 08:36:00 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-13 13:31
At that time Chinese was not spoken. How could that work?

@Westerner - for me, the West is anything ...

If the INCA, MAYA and AZTECS are ASIANS why do they have writings and languages are unrelated to ASIAN languages? If you are Chinese you should have a connection to the old emperors like the XIA 1994 - 1966 BCE, SHAG 1766 - 1027 BCE or ZHOU 1122 - 256 BCE. These are the oldest Chinese dynasties, so you have inherited over the generations their language, culture, racial features,etc.

For your information the oldest peoples of the Continent called AMERICA were not neither of the cultures you wrote. The oldest two cultures of this continent are the Arica culture that goes back to at least 7.000 BCE and the Caral culture that goes back to 5.000 BCE. These cultures are much older than your oldest Chinese dynasties and they do not share neither writings, architecture or culture from your Chinese origing theory.

Tell me something about the origing of America if you are so sure about the American people's origing. In China do you have temples made of granite like the INCA temples or cities made of giant stones united perfectly; and they weight from 5 tons to 120 tons? do you realized that the MAYA builted step pyramids like the one in Chichen Itza or the one in Palenque that match Astronomical events?, and last but not least, do you see a connection between bloods types between people of ASIA and AMERICA? reseacrh this because I did it long time ago. The main blood for ASIANS is the type B. EUROPEANS mostly have blood type A and people from Africa, Australia and natives from America share mostly blood type O. If the Native Americans are Asians why do they have different blood types. Answer this and if you research you would forget all about the Asian origing of American civilization.

You claim that Asia and maybe China is the origing of American civilization and you do not know nothing of the oldest cultures of America. I know about China and gave you dates of your old dynasties that can be modern compared to the great cultures that already existed in the New World. None on them is worse or better, but I do not claim things like you with baseless evidences. Your opinions are your daily lunch not a piece of knoweledge to share with people with some objectiveness.

If you need more evidences about the cultures of America just explore their religions and technologies and you will see big differences. Today we have Chinese goods as a consequence of globalization, but in ancient times we did not have China over the world as a souvenir of cheap labor man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 08:42:29 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-13 12:59
荒野大镖客,(laughs) you can study their language to see if their language is linked to Chinese la ...

Hello is Chinese is said : Nǐ hǎo

Hello in Nahuatl (language on Mayans and Aztecs): Nano toka

Hello in Quechua (language of the Incas): Rimaykullayki

The United States have many tribes of natives and all of them have different ways of saying hello. So far, do you see a linguistic or phonetic link between these languages and Chinese? I guess not! so, please do research before you say something. An opinion is never a fact that is reliable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 08:54:22 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-15 08:42
Hello is Chinese is said : Nǐ hǎo

Hello in Nahuatl (language on Mayans and Aztecs): Nano toka

You need to look into the grammar.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.