Author: newyorkerjoe

Amazon Natives Chinese!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 14:41:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chegsyboy at 2012-7-12 14:41
correction Post time: 2012-7-12 14:35
You're saying that the Polynesians were without any sea navgation skills,
and they're lost at sea  ...

No, I'm not.

You are attributing those words to me, but in fact, you are the only one who has said such a thing.

I'm saying they moved because whether by exhaustion of resources, overpopulation or a combination of the two, they were obliged to move on. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't try to tell me what I said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:44:55 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-12 14:41
No, I'm not.

You are attributing those words to me, but in fact, you are the only one who has said ...

Then just where did they come from
if they did not migrate out from the mainlands of Asia by ships or boats ?
They couldn't have descended from heavens onto one of these islands in the first place, could they ??
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 17:38:52 |Display all floors
LOOK LIKE IT !

I feel I come from a lost Chinese tribe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 18:03:52 |Display all floors
i wonder if there are any oil & gas deposits in the Amazon ... if yes, cue Chinese government saying that Amazonian people have been Chinese since ancient times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 23:01:35 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-12 13:23
Native Americans (North and South) have their racial origins in China, it's true. There was a migrat ...

First of all, you should learn geographic before commenting here. Second, since I can see the lack of knowledge from you about the history of The Native Americans let me give you a short lesson. Native Americans from the South were not Chinese. This culture was developed centuries ago in a larger region of the Andes. Inca was called as this was the name that the Andean people gave the emperor. Was slow to evolve, but was known for his artistic skill, inventive genius and knowledge of science, agriculture, metallurgy and ceramics.

Location: His empire was located in South America from Quito (Ecuador) to the river Maule (Chile).Legendary Origin: The sun god (INTI) sent his two children Manco Capac and Mama COLLO to civilize, placed near Lake Titicaca to the holy city founded (CUSCO).The Incas were a tribe indigenous Aymara race, probably coming from the shores of Lake Titicaca (Bolivia), and at an unknown date emigrated to the southern highlands of Peru, where he founded its capital, Cuzco ("Navel of the World" in the Quechua language of the Incas) "

There are numerous versions of the origin of the Incas. According to the myths and archeology, the Inca civilization called the Tawantinsuyu, meaning "The four parts of the world." There is evidence of a long occupation, and 1,000 years BC agriculture existed. Before the rise of Tawantinsuyu, there were different ethnic groups, such as Ayarmaca, the Alcavizas and Sahuasiray, some of whom have been better identified than others. Differentiating myths of the Incas, and are considered as independent groups.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 07:57:45 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-12 23:01
First of all, you should learn geographic before commenting here. Second, since I can see the lack ...

And you need to stop being a smart arse. I'm talking about the original migration, thousands of years before Incas, Mayans or any other South or North American tribe was even named. So get your facts right before you accuse someone else of getting theirs wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 11:12:55 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-13 07:57
And you need to stop being a smart arse. I'm talking about the original migration, thousands of ye ...

Yes indeed, my smart western arse already made you feel insecure hehe:) I am right?, anyway the great migration you talking about is it the theory one from the Bering strait or the marine migration from the Polineasian and Melanesian islands to the American Continent? You need to be more specific!

Well those are theories and if you are so sure about your Asian origin tell me which primate is your ancestor? do you know that? and if you feel so Asian tell me, what is Asia in terms of Geography. To me Asia according to the map that I am looking at is all the land that goes under Russia and reaches even India in the south and the islands near the continent like Japan, Malaysia or Indonesia. I know an exact location of what is called Asia. Tell me what is the West? and to you which specific geographic location of a continent is the product of any of those two hipothetical theories you mentioned before?

Migrants or locals you and I should be descendants of a more earlier primate is that right? your Asian arse may be a second cousin of my western arse hee:) in terms of evolution or migration. The world is to small don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.