Amazon Natives Chinese!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-12 13:51:29 |Display all floors
CHINESE STONE ANCHORS IN PALOS VERDES, CALIFORNIA
37_Ancores.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 13:52:49 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-12 13:44
Not just migrations over the Bering Straits as KKK pests would want us to believe,
but also migrat ...

That was thousands of years later, buddy. I'm talking about the original migration. What you speak of were trading ships from between 900-1500AD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:06:12 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-12 13:52
That was thousands of years later, buddy. I'm talking about the original migration. What you speak ...

The original migrations could also have taken place by ships.
Do not under-estimate what the ancients could do,
this could seen in the early migrations of the Polynesian people that spread across
many islands right in the middle of the vast Pacific ocean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:17:59 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-12 14:06
The original migrations could also have taken place by ships.
Do not under-estimate what the ancie ...

They were island hopping short distances not crossing huge oceans. I highly doubt it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:24:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2012-7-12 14:24
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-12 14:17
They were island hopping short distances not crossing huge oceans. I highly doubt it.

How did they end up in one island in the first place  and then hopped to other islands of short distances ?
Don't tell me that they descended from heavens onto one of these islands and then hopped to other islands of short distances.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:26:42 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-12 14:24
How did they end up in one island in the first place  and then hopped to other islands of short di ...

I'm saying they grew up on one island and when there were too many of them to feed everyone (as happened at Easter Island), they were obliged to either starve to death or sail off to find nearby islands. There were clues such as wood, coconuts etc washing up on their beaches that there were other land masses nearby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 14:35:55 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-12 14:26
I'm saying they grew up on one island and when there were too many of them to feed everyone (as ha ...

You're saying that the Polynesians were without any sea navgation skills,
and they're lost at sea and washed onto one of these islands and then hopped to other islands?
For your information, the ancient Polynesians had quite good sea navigation skills
that enable them to sail long distances and they too knew their geographical locations accurately
by looking at the stars up in heavens.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.