Author: aki1

10 Most Romantic Movies of All Time [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-2 09:04:50 |Display all floors
Thanks for sharing!!!!!! I've only watched 4,5,6,10. Someone said I was posioned by watching too much romantic movies and reading too much novels, but these are still my favorites! Please recommend more! Thanks!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 09:08:29 |Display all floors
I'm a big fan of Hepburn!!! Have seen all her movies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 09:12:48 |Display all floors
No more love for mewas in a romantic drama for peoples entertainment special guest starring scarlet johansson. Why? Oh well no more love in my life its a tragedy I'm the broken hearted girl in the Beyonce song heartbroken like the baseline tune released after the break up with my ex& now my dad had a heart surgery for everybody's entertainment we can be the tragic family you can all laugh at with the really sad story for many generations forcibly relocated to foreign lands for rape&breeding and hurt sadness&misery to make a racist black bit** smile&happy.people must think we are suckers and our friends is lame and are hands is worthless get it handsworth joke is very funny you people kidnapped my grandmother as a baby exported her to Ireland made her a slave breeded her for 12 kids just so you could do this&steal the eyebrows &eyelash&yellow skin.thanks black people!
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 09:31:50 |Display all floors
Bring on the black rapist everybody waiting getting impatient after all your advertising &marketing.no marriage no relationship kid in care or man keeps kid and then stay out her life get the kid&go.
White girls don't find black men attractive &some doesn't like mixed race.black people choose who you want rape her get the child&turn the broadcast off noone wants listen black people anymore &don't ever involve yourself in her life ever again rapist thieving life&beauty destroying culture of uglyness&hate
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-2 09:34:31 |Display all floors
No mother of mixed race ever chose rapist because no white woman would ever choose a black man.sorry black people white woman doesn't want you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-18 13:20:46 |Display all floors
Love is the permanent theme !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-19 19:28:43 |Display all floors
For a real love movie: "Brief Encounter" (1946)
Guaranteed tears.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.