Author: aki1

10 Most Romantic Movies of All Time [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-1 16:48:18 |Display all floors
8. Smilin’ Through (1932)

Back in the days when a cast kiss on the forehead was all a movie poster needed in order to attract audience, the story of two couples, both facing great difficulties, made the women of the 30’ dream with their eyes open. John Carteret, very wealthy and deeply hurt by the death of his fiancé, Moonyeen, during their wedding ceremony,  is communicating with her spirit for the rest of his life and reunites with her after death. The niece of his wife, whom he had adopted since childhood falls in love with the son of Moonyeen’s killer. What will happen next is for you to discover…
8.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 16:48:50 |Display all floors
9. Reality Bites (1994)

This film brings together Ben Stiller, Ethan Hawk and Winona Ryder who are entering a love triangle of which it will be hard to get out. Besides the love story, the film is also talking about the struggle of four young friends when trying to find a way in life. These characters are  representatives for the generation X, with all its problems (AIDS and fear of admitting one’s homosexuality, for example).
9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 16:49:22 |Display all floors
10. Romeo and Juliet (1968)

How could anyone exclude this story from a “most romantic movies” list? This absolutely beautiful version of the well known drama is an absolute must for any cinemagoer , who has a thing for romantic movies. As a plus, this version of Romeo and Juliet won 2 Oscars. The beautiful Juliet was  15-year-old Olivia Hussey, while Romeo was played by Leonard Whiting who was 18 years old.
10.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 18:37:17 |Display all floors
There are many other good movies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 22:55:38 |Display all floors
Where is Titanic ?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 23:17:32 |Display all floors
havn't the romantic mind, maybe I changed old now!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-2 06:26:40 |Display all floors
I have seen only Romeo and Juliet.I rarely go to the cinema .I rarely watch films even on Tv.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.