Author: horatiokim

Shame On You, Canada!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-3 00:40:25 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2012-2-3 00:35
You live in the past. Modernise yourself.

maybe you might take a look at my apology to her to understand what's going on?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 01:04:48 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-2-3 00:02
Well, in the style of apologies of Bavarian Politicians, where, afterall, you stated before to have ...

Except you are leaving out some facts.  You only represent a one-sided history.
This idea that the whites brought civilization to the ignorant, huinter-gatherer heathen natives is pretty insulting.  Especially when you consider the impact of the native americans in our history and what they brought and gave to the white settlers.  

Our government is based upon the Iroquois style of governance.

We learned guerilla warfare from the indians.

Tobacco, corn, potatoes, squash....all the staples we couldn't go without these days came from the indians.

Lacrosse was a sport we adopted from the natives.

There are many contributions that just get ignored by labeling them as ignorant hunter-gatherers.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 05:15:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-2-3 05:55
JFenix Post time: 2012-2-3 01:04
Except you are leaving out some facts.  You only represent a one-sided history.
This idea that the ...

Except that you leave out the part to mention where I was including the Native Americans of the USA.
Seriously, did I do that anywhere? If so, where?
Quote me.

I know that you know, and know that you know that the native american peoples in the US had very well advanced much further than those that I did mention,
afterall the Inca atztecs etc., for all that indeed was wrong with those, DID have evolved to high Civilisations of contemponary stage of their time when the Spaniards arrived, although already well above their zenit, rotten, and only waiting for the spark of their collapse that came in the form of some Spics. And for those parts of those more southern civilsisations that the native americans in the US had not gotten to, well, there's nothing to miss about.

Only, sorry about that, but not all those natives peoples are as yours are,
And I didn't even give you any reason to consider yours as addressed before accidently ambiguasly allowing that understanding by mentioning your spouse, which I didn't mean that way.
And I'm not only talking about the likes of gipsys or pikeys, who don't even have any such reason to consider themselves as any kind of natives to anywhere,
just think about it, Australia is a renowned regional destination for higher education,
and yet a bunch of abbos, most likely, bring down the average IQ level below Africa.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 08:43:03 |Display all floors
trolls?

most of them are the satosan troll
Horatio Kim
Newyorker Joe
Amish Mike

all the same monkey, spy carded to the West coast of the USA, San Francisco Area.

maybe satosan should give his home away to the natives - lead the way friend!
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 09:38:12 |Display all floors
Name me at least ONE great gift the native Americans left behind which, to this day, Europeans and Americans are enjoying almost daily in one form or another.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 10:18:27 |Display all floors
shame shame shame.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-3 13:52:11 |Display all floors

Super Clever {:soso_e144:} Crook Mind + {:soso_e155:} L.O.O.T   =  W.E.A.L.T.H    {:soso_e113:}       [ This Life on Earth ]

=  ETERNAL HELL    {:soso_e109:}        [ After Death  ]

Hahahahahaha!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.