Author: greendragon

China's strategy of arming allied states in the Indian Ocean is amazing!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-23 03:10:11 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-22 13:34
I know full well what the wars were about having participated and led troops in each and every one ...

You have never been in a war dear , people that have been in war do not talk about i know i'm example.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 10:40:52 |Display all floors
That is where you're both right and wrong. I don't talk about experiences but I can say I've seen it. I know because I've been there. You're not the only one and certainly not the most objective. You're also very staunchly in support of China so you're not a Chinese soldier, because China doesn't deploy troops to war zones. That tells me that you're probably a provacateur of some sort and definitely an agitator!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 11:17:42 |Display all floors
The region that will next grow and benefit from CHINA RISE will be

(1) Myanmar
(2) Mekong basin region

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats.

Region benefiting from the rise of Sichuan.jpg
Irrawady river basin.jpg
The Mekong basin.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 11:40:04 |Display all floors

greendragon  You don't think Mr. Kiwi was an active soldier?  Post time 2012-1-23 11:08
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Yes , he was in his own anus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 11:40:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-23 13:46
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-23 12:40
That is where you're both right and wrong. I don't talk about experiences but I can say I've seen it ...

it appears you told a fib mr kiwi
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 11:46:00 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-23 05:10
You have never been in a war dear , people that have been in war do not talk about i know i'm exam ...

his reply said as much
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 11:49:45 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-23 11:46
his reply said as much

Hi Ronny

Yes he is fake of course , low self esteem propel people in constructing imaginary Rambo image in chartrooms.

It is not uncommon with angloazzholes deluded and alienated from fellow human being in real life they do it in imaginary world of cyberspace.

They are easy to spot , every word they say betray them...........war is scary thing those that have been there prefer not to talk about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.