Views: 6076|Replies: 16

why do women like raise big dogs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 18:36:14 |Display all floors
this afternoon,i rode a bicycle to supermarket with my daughter.my daughter sat in the back of my bicycle.when we returned home,a big dog stood on the road.it was at least 50 kg.oh,no! serious!a girl,about 20 years old,flirting with that dog.wow,she is the owner of that dog,at least ,she is one of the owners of that dog.i was angry very much.even I still can't fight that dog.if i ask that girl why raise such a big dog,she would argue:"my dog doesn't bite passerbys".so,i don't want argue with her,meaningless.but,who can be sure his or her dog will never bite others? who can be sure his or her dog will be able to control itself forever?when bitting do happen,it is too late.in many big cities in china,governemt has banned citizens from raising big dogs.
at that time,the only thing i want do is killing that dog and rapping that girl.
why so many women like raise big dogs? i search the answer online.i do got some tips.i have watched many AV films.wow,dogs are full of energy.{:soso_e110:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 19:24:59 |Display all floors
makes them feel safe I guess
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 19:51:16 |Display all floors
Dogs are more faithful than men  

So my ex told me  
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 19:54:36 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-20 19:24
makes them feel safe I guess

they are safe,but others not.we shouldn't seek our own happiness on the expense of others.do you think so?brother.i have heart many times that dogs killed people,even their owners.i am in shanghai,in downtown of shanghai,citizens are banned from raising big dogs.now,what should i do?i often go to supermart through that road,in past,i don't know there is a 50 kg dog.today,i know.do you think i would change my route?i can go to the supermarket through highway,but,you know?there are too many cars crazy on it.i am riding bicycle.my daughter is on back.too dangerous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 19:56:16 |Display all floors
i can also go to supermart through that big dog occupied road,but,i must bring a hammer or a big knife.when the dog becomes crazy,i would become crazy on it too.why life is so hard?brother?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 20:02:35 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-1-20 19:51
Dogs are more faithful than men  

So my ex told me

are you a child or a adult?though you are adult,you must be a immature adult.why must your ex told you the real reason?why she dumped you? she told you that you are unfaithful to her.in fact,her true meaning is that you performed worse than her dog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 20:08:59 |Display all floors
when i returned home,i criticized that dog and its owner before my wift.my wife criticized me.she said i was too demanding and discriminating.i was angry very much.i don't allow her walk to supermaket through that road in the future.we should have foresight.there is a famous saying in china:"it is not too late to consolidate your sheepfold after having lost several sheep"yeah,to some extent,it is right.but,why don't we never let sheep lose?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.