Author: greendragon

Can China catch up on military technologies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 15:37:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-1-12 00:10
Bandito Post time: 2012-1-11 04:38
@edisonone,

Word on the street? And I'm going to take this word on the street seriously? US is not  ...
Hey! That's how [Think Tank like Bill Gertz], the DoD, US Intelligence got wind of all of these speculative speculations about China and all of these speculations proved themselves to be true, so it's your problem if you ain't gonna buy these sneaky [chinese sneak previews] because that's how we chinese does things.

US is not the one threatening neighbours with spurious claims re South China sea and so on. Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and South Korea are at constant loggerheads with China.
man!!! i can pick out a vc anytime anywhere but, what the heck!!!

no, you are correct, the u.s. indeed is not the one threatening with spurious claims in the south china sea, vietnam, thailand, japan, korea, instead, the u.s. directly violated, walk in without being invited, and they walked all over vietnam, korea, and of course japan, raped their women and devastated their country. the chinese on the other hand are staking claims to what they perceive as rightly and historically correctly theirs and, they didn't went about killing tens of millions of vietnamese, korean, or japanese in order to achieve their objectives as the u.s. did...  how thick some people!!!

Very soon a South Korean coastguard will shoot up a Chinese ''fishing vessel'' and bang.
christ! if i were the one's calling the chinese cheap shots, and sk gives me a dare and do me a fishing boat, i promise i return the favor with a northern adventure call a chaonan the destroyer :) :)...

OK, here it is, I have been to Japan more than to China and know that Japan sold/borrowed China technology for the bullet train. And what it do? China, as usual, tried to rip off the Japanese by trying to lodge its patents in US!
where do you think the japanese got their bullet train idea from? do you suppose they invented it? it's all via tech transfers and its all via knowleges obtained abroad... i mean for christ sakes, when the j-20 came out, the russians claimedc that it's their smarts while the americans went on the defensive and claimed that it's technology via american sources and still, the most hilarious, the south koreans declared that we stold it fom them... i mean everyone has smarts but where are our [chinese] smarts? how ridiculous these claims!!!

you mean to tell me that if kenntucky fried chicken went to china that if i worked for the company, wanted to start my own with my knowledges in the ocupation, that i can't do it even if i change the recipee and name the busines O'buma fried chicken? where in the hell do think vigin galatic came from? out of thin air?

the japanese zero of wwii for instance, as history have it, was labeled as copied from american designs by aviation students studying in the u.s. when both were buddy buddies... the bullet train, my opinion, was probably influenced by scifi and japan perfected the theory...  so, how do you distinguish stealing from knowledge picked up from studying a certain subject from abroad??? you can't because everything is intertwined with everything else, in other words, this world is round -- nut flat with a dead end on the edge...   

I am not going to be bogged down with all the side issues that you threw into the mix as not germaine to the simple fact that.....USA is not USSR. In fact terrible analogy in that USA did not consist of folks that did not want to be part of USA unlike USSR and Ukraine, Georgia etc.
sadly, that is but your own personal point of view and not the points of view of the Ukraine and Georgians who probably have a different idea of things. besides, what rights do you have in involving yourself in the affair of other anyway? do you have the rights to speak for the people of the u.s,s.r. so, why are you being intrusive when it's none of your busines?
I hope one of the Chinese Generals does not miscalculate and provoke the US......this will provide you with the necessary proof that there are contigencies to deal with any upstart.
alternatively speaking, why do you not also say that "you hope that one of these dr. strangeloves of the west does not miscalculate and provoke the Chinese?

i mean 50 hiroshimas and nagasakis on each of the countries, i.e., china, russia, whoever else, is mighty devastating and something that all big mouths will have to calculatingly think twice and think over and over again before they get stupid about themselves, don't you agree?

for instance, the cuban missile crisses was resolved [not] by kennedy's smarts nor by his machos. documentares have it that he was so sorry over the outcome of his big mouth that he was deeply disturbed and unfunctionable. it was the little brother, bobby, who recomended trading nukes on turkish soil to resolve the cuban standoff...   

the russian is not the only one who knows how to play hard ball you know. the chinese does as well and more to that, i'm sure we all know that the chinese can also throw a few curve balls...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 16:53:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-12 17:18
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-11 09:16
Of course China can do it, I hope it does soon.
There are many areas in need of advancement, it's no ...

all that being said it is  much easier to buy and they trying im not impuning anyone’s honor exept the seller it would be dis honorablele not to do your best to obtain the best plans posible
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 17:48:51 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-1-12 18:53
all that being said it is  much easier to buy and they trying im not impuning anyone’s honor exept ...

The best we can do is our best, and generally, we do it best together
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 03:27:54 |Display all floors

of course there is always room for misstaments and error. Not now tho!

This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-1-15 00:07
edisonone Post time: 2012-1-12 15:37
Hey! That's how [Think Tank like Bill Gertz], the DoD, US Intelligence got wind of all of these spec ...

@edisonone

you arguments are allover the place, like a dog's dinner.

Sunk Choenan? Now North Korea is begging UDS/Seoul for rice:) If I were Mr Bak, I will watch them all starve and if North sinks another boat/ship, bury them! I see the fat boy posing in ww1 relic tanks.

If you are able to view South Korea's artillery and firepower, not even China can match it.

I didn't see any serious point here so won't address it. Here is a serious point for you. When China knocked satellite off space, US used a boat to knock satellite off space and had a word with Chinese ambassador to US. The Chinese thought, wrongly, that US was not capable of this and were busily congratulating self.

Personally, I hope Pyeonyang miscalculates again and attack South, it will be very funny. Only reason Seoul is not turning North into ground Zero is influx of refuging and rebuilding costs. Of North not South
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 03:30:39 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-1-10 16:11
A question of time and policies . Can it ? of course. Will it? Time will tell.  

Military inventions are used for civilian purposes. Where do you think all iphone technology is from? or your tom tom navigation?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 03:34:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 03:37:44 |Display all floors
@ greendragon,

China surpassed Japan is debatable. China population is 1.3 billion. Japan is less than 300 million

Income in Japan is 20 times more than China. In 1980s Japan was rumoured to surpass US, it never happened. Why do you think China will? Japan has better internal market and service industry than China.Yet failed.

I like your nationalistic stance but it lacks real time substance:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.