Chinese People: What is the Purpose of Your Life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-14 12:29:42 |Display all floors
Indole Post time: 2012-10-10 09:34
I like this purpose!

Me too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 05:35:42 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2011-12-31 10:53
i see merit in what has been posted.  A new perspective. Scientific development of the person leadin ...

Yes, improvement for all people in China, not just the rich and privileged.  Hmmm, makes me wonder if China's elite would even want that kind of equality; they would end up not being an exclusive elite, but the same as all others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 14:11:56 |Display all floors
chinese are a$$wipes.  the purpose of chinese life is to be a$$wipes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 08:45:38 |Display all floors
huhhot Post time: 2012-1-12 16:13
i'm afraid i don't have enough patience to finish reading them, my english is so poor...

And I am a very poor Englishman, haha, just kidding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 21:41:47 |Display all floors
i want to earn monry,then married,     and then  have child----

then  build house for my chind --------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 10:45:21 |Display all floors
狠狠爱 Post time: 2012-11-4 21:41
i want to earn monry,then married,     and then  have child----

then  build house for my chind -- ...

Do you have any grand visions for your nation and people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 11:30:19 |Display all floors
china-israel Post time: 2012-1-2 08:22
It's important for me to know what all the Chinese people really want.  If they truly want to be jus ...

I think China want unity and patriotism from all Chinese on Earth~
If this wish came true~...No one can beat China...Imagine legions of wealthy Chinese Overseas united and build stronger a China~ China still got 60% of land mass can be develop and plenty of spaces to another few billions of population~

For all the Chinese whether you're from China or Overseas Chinese...please stand strong and support your own race~ If China is not as strong as now~ The world wont recognized your race...you all will be like Indonesian or Philippines or Malays...(Im not racist here)...is just the fact that the World look at them as very poor country and unable to strive as their own race on their own...(Malaysian, Indonesian, Philippines...are Malay race)...These countries rely on their local Chinese to build their nations...and yet, they discriminate and racist towards them...

Because China able to stand strong and not be influenced by the West...the Chinese race are reputable from the eyes of the World...the Chinese are feared by as an individual (for their business minded) and as a Country that can compete for the #1 seat. If not of your ancestors and the heroes of China that not yield to the West and have their own ways of nation building...i think China will be like Thailand or Cambodia or those South East Countries...

So be patriotic and support your own mother land = China~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.