Author: china-israel

Chinese People: What is the Purpose of Your Life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-8 12:33:05 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2017-9-6 09:54
A: Any parcel from the postman this morning?

B: When asked whether the French Revolution had any ef ...

I wish I had the ability to write very long voluminous poetry like you.  I've been reading all your posts and they read like beautiful sentimental poetry.  I can't do this, I don't have the verbal skills.  Maybe you should write a book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 12:39:40 |Display all floors
Are they dialogues or poems?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 13:48:46 |Display all floors
I don't think markwu possess the right passion/talent in making English poetries.  Instead, his minds seem to be bit more mechanically accurate in things...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 13:51:49 |Display all floors
I don't think markwu's talents to do anything with writing English poems.  Rather, his minds seem to be more mechanically rather than artistically...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 15:32:01 |Display all floors
Both of you must be very beautiful inside to be interested in what i have written which was to try and smoothen this harsh world ....at least for a few seconds...and touch some hearts.. hopefully

But i can never write like Li Bai.  That one was a genius unparalleled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 21:41:43 |Display all floors
Markwu, it's judgement/common sense based on observation or reasonable inferration.  I could lose $100rmb to you if you are capable of creating E poems - obviously you are not in that league of someone called 'passionate syndrome' although you sound to be artsy occasionally...  No, your minds has nothing to do with fine/pure arts, forgive meif I have been wrong again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 23:02:46 |Display all floors
how can i not forgive you by now when you have been wrong about me ALL the time?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.