Author: sunshineman

All In The Family!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-8-10 10:53:49 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-8-10 10:14
'All In The Family'

Today we are living in good times that allow 785 people to be rich whereas in the bad old days of Soviet communism nobody was decently well off and everyone was starving - everyone except the ruling vermin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-10 10:54:30 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-8-10 10:14
'All In The Family'

Your "final thoughts"? I do hope yours will be "final" because your "thoughts" are not much consideration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-8 04:40:25 |Display all floors

The Family of bands of brothers and their present gand leader Uncle Sam are living out waning days in twilight zone with ever growing mountain of debt, mighty deficit, costly wars, ever widening gap between the richest ten percent and the rest, disharmony between the rich and the poor, etc.  

Its not a question of 'if' but 'when' that this Family would decline and go into oblivion.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-8 09:46:31 |Display all floors
wasabiwasabi Post time: 2017-10-8 04:40
The Family of bands of brothers and their present gand leader Uncle Sam are living out waning d ...

I am happy being a prosperous member of the 90% of the West's poor even if the 105 rich in the West can afford many things I cannot. Why are you so jealous? Is it because in Asia the poor are crushingly poor?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.