Author: sunshineman

All In The Family!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-17 15:08:51 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:52
May I ask where is their so-called 'Human Rights' after all, when you are pillaging and plundering ...

Who is pillaging and plundering all over the world? The West will swing immediately into action if such criminal acts are being committed. Just name the culprit, and we will take him out!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 10:13:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sobabe at 2017-5-25 10:15
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-5-13 06:15
Like you said, their looted Territories, stretching from Arctic to Antarctica, from N. America to  ...
May be, just may be, that's the reason why they need over 20,000 nuclear arsenals in their possession.

I'm just wondering, that's all!  

No, not really, like someone have said "the more the merrier for the family".   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-25 17:23:30 |Display all floors

Sobabe is writing her homework assignment in the CD forum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-2 08:01:42 |Display all floors

Well, well, well, once again Uncle Sammy & the family is using usual sacrificial lamb N. Korea (this time) as a scapegoat to build up it's own arms race, by testing and initiating ICBM missile defense technology, (just as they have done it during Reagan years with Strategic Defense Initiative). That is what is all about, after all, ah ha ha ha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-2 08:56:25 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-6-2 08:01
Well, well, well, once again Uncle Sammy & the family is using usual sacrificial lamb N. Korea ...

What? You again on duty?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-15 05:29:45 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:52
May I ask where is their so-called 'Human Rights' after all, when you are pillaging and plundering ...
May I ask where is their so-called 'Human Rights' after all, when you are pillaging and plundering all over the whole world?   

"In the Southern United States where 'Slavery'  flourished and bloomed for a good couple centuries were literally financed, by the wealthy Anglo in jolly ole England. How? The notorious Southern states were poor but has plenty of lands, while England was rich but no land. So from buying the slaves from Africa, to shipping them over to U.S.A, to employing them in cotton fields all across the South, then shipping the cotton to English clothing mills - through the whole process were get involved, done, and financed by jolly ole England. No wonder they even sided with the South in Civil War in the 19th century."
   "All the military hardware used by the South in Civil War were financed and supplied by Britain. From rifles to Cannons to ships to even small submarines were all shipped from there."
   This being just one fine example of how Capitalist Western rules put wealth above all else, past and present, same old same old!

First of all, if you must know, Capitalist system is centered upon herds of wealthy folks and their established companies, corporations, banks, etc, through which they thrive for one thing, wealth and more wealth, first and foremost.

Here in good old USA,

(excerpt from New York Times, June 7, 2017),

'The top 1 percent in U.S. owns more than the bottom 90 percent'.

Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-6-15 09:45:45 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2017-6-15 05:29
First of all, if you must know, Capitalist system is centered upon herds of wealthy folks and ...

Sobabe! Wghere is Sobabe? I want Sobabe. Sobabe is MY Babe!@  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.