Author: greendragon

New American Century - Green Hill strategy, Age of Robots   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-28 12:39:37 |Display all floors
The "12 year old capibility" robot is the KEY to the

GREEN HILL stratagem especially on the incoming TECH SAVVY new American President in 2012.
Motor-O-la Razor as advertised widely by the American "other establishment" (private sector) is quite obvious.

Just look at their advertistment again!
It's THE AMERICAN collaborative effort - google-bing-even American Chinese transplant-BAIDU with Japanese colloration Honda Assimo.

Again I post the motor-O-la razr advert.
Look at the ZEN LIKE potrayal!
They know, the ZEN culture is the key to the Green Hills Strategies!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats.

motor O la razor strategy reveals american intents.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 20:54:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-12-28 21:59:51 |Display all floors
  1. The Americana are coming with some astonishing technologies and they mean business.
  2. They Americans, Europeans and Japs own all the brands so they "already" have the markets.
Copy code
I trust more what happens now and what is realistic, what I can see and measure. I'm no friend of day-dreaming, never was, never will be.

I guess, if providence is kind to both of us, we will talk about this even after 2015 and then one of us is scratching his head. I'm sure, it's not me.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-28 22:11:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:09:49 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2011-12-28 21:59
I trust more what happens now and what is realistic, what I can see and measure. I'm no friend of da ...

Mechatronics is CHILD'S PLAY in todays 5th generation technologies.

It's the AI that is being developed.
The Autonomous R-3 Robot don't have enough computing power and data base to be able to perform well.

The Japanese mechatronics-NC (limited AI capability) R-3 prototype Assimo is only a showcasing advertistment.

I have long suspected the SEARCH ENGINE, high capability wireless is the key to solve the technical problem.

It isn't that far way actually, Mr. Satsu!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:33:48 |Display all floors
pretty soon the USA will have Robots everywhere, putting more USArians out of work, eventually the population will become too small, so they will start paying the robots a wage to increase consumerism, only the 1% will survive in the USA:lol
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-29 11:44:25 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2011-12-29 11:33
pretty soon the USA will have Robots everywhere, putting more USArians out of work, eventually the p ...

The first ROBOTS will only be "equivalent to 12 year old units".

Can only do CHORES for the aged, handicapped or keep the children busy in the home!
Probably can buy meals, and aid the aged, handicapped around the precincts or around the city.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.