Views: 16873|Replies: 60

New American Century - Green Hill strategy, Age of Robots   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-24 11:04:54 |Display all floors
We have seen the CHANGES in the NEW AMERICAN CENTURY programs.

From the WILD BUSH stratagem era,
to the OBAMA'S SMALL ELEPHANT strategies!

and now "The Next USA president GREEN HILL STRATAGEMS".
We watch as the British Club TWINNING stratagem is used by the American State to work out the NEXT NEW AGE WORLD industries!

A Home, Car, time share in chalet, yatch, private jet, and a ROBOT butler, help is a great addition to the GOOD LIFE.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster Green Hill Strategy - New Industries.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-25 13:56:58 |Display all floors
The NEXT AMERICAN PRESIDENT will herald "Plan C" American Century Program.

Flexibility is the game.
Copying, Benefiting from global trends, Importing global talents and America's massive domestic natural resources!

That'll be GREEN HILL STRATAGEM.
In the pre 1776 independence, occupying choice agriculture land was the predominant occupation.
Then in post 1778, Copying & Importing Continental Talents to build the Industrial Economy.
Then by the early 1800's, Importing Niger slaves to build the Plantation Giants in the South before the
Great GO WEST in mid 1800's for GRAIN, BEEF on the industrial scale!

Pre ICE AGE, saw the CIVILIZING of Texas and Northern Mexico to gain OCEAN ACCESS to the giant market of China, and the building of the COALING STATION in friendly Japan.

Today, we need the ZEN CULTURE to create the ECONOMIC MASS for the introduction of semi autonomous R-3 Robots.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying Retirement Chats
The New American Century plan is amazing.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 01:39:54 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2011-12-25 22:26
Greendragon, I bet you is scratching your silly head why I have nominated you in the CD beauti conte ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 04:01:28 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2011-12-26 01:26
Greendragon, I bet you is scratching your silly head why I have nominated you in the CD beauti conte ...

so true , so true my friend Kbay.

boy will grow up give him time................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 11:42:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greendragon at 2011-12-26 11:44
Kbay Post time: 2011-12-26 01:26

Actually it's GREEN HILLS all over the world, my dear ignorant friend.

The STRATEGIES that I have helped to creat for CHINA and the rest of the world, is to undertake, and help manipulate a pretty new SOLID FOUNDATION based on THE WAY.

New Castle Strategy is for Asian Trade Route States and the British Club common wealth.
It's GREEN HILLS all the way.
The Americans cannot afford to disrupt the Asian Trade Route States as I have described, prescribed what is the SAFEST PATH forward to introduce AUTONOMOUS ROBOT for use in Nursing, Social functions.

The Europeans, Russians, Brazilians, even China by year 2030 is facing EXPENSIVE LABOUR, and will need robotics to reduce assembly line cost. (Basically smart repetitive finger work routines).

The Asian Trade Route States which is already facing MASSIVE DENSE populations, cannot possibly afford more than 1-10 citizen car ownership ratio. With ROBOTS, they can compensate with the ROBOT in a 1-4 unit ownership. However, these states have the FUN of preparing for the initial units - which could be quite a wretched piece of machinery durable.

The Americans, and the LONG STAGNANT China is now REMEMBERING the methods of YIELDING TO THE NEW, not FORGETTING THE PAST stratagem, which is essentially Taoist, or Naturalist philosophies (The Naturalist philosophy was very widely used in the post world war 2 period after the great war in CONTINENTAL EUROPE). The Americans are now the latest in a string of success since the GREAT BRITISH EMPIRE to have benefited tremendously from the CHINESE HERITAGE and CULTURAL TRADITIONS.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game GrandmasterEnjoying Retirement Chats
Taoist Symbol.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 11:57:02 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-12-26 04:01
so true , so true my friend Kbay.

boy will grow up give him time................

You worry too much, my Russian Friend.

The STRATEGY used is very SOPHISTICATED and will also benefit the Russian Federation.
Russian GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION is a pretty sore point for COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE.

This has created a need for a NATIONAL ECONOMIC ZONE.
But to enjoy 100% ICE AGE benefits - universal automobile ownership, it needs HIGHER incomes for the bottom 50% of the population. This is possible only with EXPORT routes for it's MASSIVE RAW MATERIALS, AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS. Russia also need in the future ROBOTICS, AUTOMATION, PROCESS TECHNOLOGIES that can increase per capita income yields.

Russia collaboration, cooperation is very vital to CHINA, and the Asian Trade Route States (which i define as NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM)

We don't really want to have WAR with the Americans. War with the Americans will surely drive a wedge for the British Club, Asian Trade Route States - as they are in the path of any war effort. China of course would probably side with Brazil, Russia and Mexico; being in the same boat, stuck in ICE AGE technologies.
Americans people, are also innocents. Perhaps their STATE ESTABLISHMENT is a over competitive unit, and gives us a LOT of ENTERTAINMENT in trying to second guess, and circumvent their geopolitical games, so as to not allow us to be hurt (as we did in 1997, George Soros & Friends Financial Attacks).

While the EU is a REAL COMPETITOR to the American World Dominance!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game GrandmasterEnjoying Retirement Chats
New Middle Kingdom.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-26 12:17:36 |Display all floors
Is this the kind of robot you're always talking about?

Jetsons robot.jpg
Jetsons robot 2.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.