Author: aziz

Did Christopher Columbus bring syphilis to Europe?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-23 19:42:55 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2011-12-23 07:43
Crypto Jews

The crypto jews Luis Santangel and Raphael Sanchez financed Columbus who may have bee ...

I was wondering how long it would be before it was all put down to those darn Joooooooos !

So that's how syphilis got to Europe, eh, from the Jooooos in the middle east.

You really are a filthy, ignorant, racist kunt, Peturkey.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 19:47:06 |Display all floors
In what is now Brazil, the indigenous population declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated four million to some 300,000.

I wonder how they count this.  There has been so much mixing in central/ south america from the spanish conquest that they made a new race of people.

You have to be careful when looking at the numbers.  Sometimes they are artificially inflated when some legislation is relaxed to allow others to claim indigenous heritage.

In the US, in order to be recognized officially as a native american, you have to be able to trace your bloodline back to old lists of tribal members that the government decided to recognize.  Not every tribe or clan was immediately recognized and has had to fight for it.

But not only do you have to prove blood lineage, you have to have a certain percentage that is indian to get an indian card by the government.  

This means you can breed your way out of your own ethnic group and you lose the rights and benefits that come along with it.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 19:51:57 |Display all floors
Alright damn it! It was me OK? I was out with Chris one night and we came across some native girls walking along the beach. And of course they were wearing nothing but their birthday suits. Well I made a bet with Chris . . .. . .  if you're still reading this you're some pervert.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-23 20:09:10 |Display all floors
So there you are.How did the girl respoded to your shot?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 18:30:58 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2011-12-23 19:42
I was wondering how long it would be before it was all put down to those darn Joooooooos !

So tha ...

I D I O T

Are you denying Luis de Santangel and Raphael Sanchez were crypto Jews,Birdbrain ? Or that they financed Columbus ? Some Jewish sites are quite proud of these facts.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 18:32:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2011-12-23 05:47
Webster is asking for your photo so it can be placed next to the entry: LUNATIC

Facts

Facts mean nothing to a paid propagandist like you.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-25 17:10:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-12-23 21:47
I wonder how they count this.  There has been so much mixing in central/ south america from the sp ...

I note that you mentioned there is a "percentage test" in the USA to claim native American status.

In Australia there is no actual genetic test, you only have to be "accepted" as Indigenous.

This leads to all sorts of people who are far more European than Aboriginal who claim to speak on behalf of certain Indigenous groups.
Whiile the true, full blooded Aboriginal is an upstanding, decent person who deserves support and has a genuine grievance at European colonisation, most of the lobbying and crying out against Europeans is actually made by those who would not be alive were it not for European colonisation of Australia.

The fact that no actual genetic or ancestral test is required, leads to ridiculous situations.

An episode of "Border Security" a couple of years ago had a chap turn returning to Australia from overseas, and claim that his Aboriginality meant that he didn't acknowledge Australian Customs and Immigration rulings.
The bloke was an "Aboriginal" yet he had returned from Israel and was dressed in the garb of an Hasidic Jew.
He must have had the most microscopic amount of Aboriginal blood and was using that to claim priviledges.

The first "black Australian" to graduate from Harvard University was activist and academic, Roberta (Bobbi) Sykes, who never knew her father. She was a well known activist, who started as a go-go dancer in Sydney's Kings Cross area.
Unfortunately Bobbi Sykes passed away too young, recently, she was only in her mid 60's.
It turned out that Bobbi Sykes' (white) mother said that Bobbi's father was not actually an Aboriginal, but an African-American serviceman!

Australia really needs to tighten up on who claims Aboriginal benefits so that the genuine people in need are recipients of the assistance, and those who simply have "white mans greed" don't get their snouts in the trough.

"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.