Author: mariame

Rural children's school life   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-10 19:34:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-12-8 16:00
The CD in a separate article reports that today's kids are tending to be OBESE. Especially kids in b ...

there are many migrants in big cities, such as beijing,shanghai,shenzhen,guangzhou. I don't think their kids are fed up with hamburgers.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 08:56:08 |Display all floors
It is hard for me to comprehend that we can't take better care of our children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-28 14:51:56 |Display all floors
The children are slower than urban children when they were born. So the difference between them will be larger and larger. It is tearful! Give up study and as quickly as possible to earn money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-29 00:28:24 |Display all floors

This is one example of no-nonsense, harsh reality of life, in the real world we live in!

No-nonsense kids!

May they grow stronger & stronger,  both physically & mentally, each & everyday!

The government provides them with necessary assistance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-5 21:29:45 |Display all floors
China has came a long way with their education system and I am very proud of everything that they have done both in the cities and in the rural areas. They have worked very hard on this and are not about to quit and it is wonderful. If their was anything that I could do to help them I would be right there to help because of the strong believes that they have in all areas of the country. And I for one want to say thank you for everything has been done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-14 12:11:15 |Display all floors
mariame Post time: 2011-12-4 15:50

Been to several locations and seen them.
At least, they have food. In some places, they eat at the school cookhouse. Food is sufficient.
Some schools require them to bring their own desks and chairs during school terms, and bring them home at end of school term.
Wonder if the so called subsidy dried up on its way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 07:57:38 |Display all floors

"Very informative and heart-felt, and thanks for sharing.

On the plus side, they will grow up to be a real man and woman, and see things fair and square in this world full of sham and fake."     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.