Author: Cheng123456

Wolf Parents: Beat children with love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-4 21:22:59 |Display all floors
ElinaT Post time: 2014-3-4 12:34
This is how serial killers and people killing their own parents are born and created in our society! ...

parents who beat children do so because they are poor parents unable to communicate with their children

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 21:28:52 |Display all floors
ElinaT Post time: 2014-3-4 12:43
Instead of punishment with physical pain and force, why not explain the mistake or the wrong doing a ...

I never did beat my son or daughter and they both turned out fine. I see parents who feel the need to beat children as failed parents they have a very limited communication skills. There are other ways to show a recalcitrant child the error of their ways without resorting to physical violence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 22:35:40 |Display all floors
I totally agree with vf84tcat as I was at the receiving end as a child too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-5 01:29:10 |Display all floors
What makes it even worse is that the other parent is a silent participator in the abuse. I do not know what kind of heart can a person have in order to watch this on a daily basis and do nothing at all. It doesn't matter if they fear for their safety or not. They have a duty to their children and have to protect them, no matter the cost. It is really sad, but it is a very common situation in many families around the world.
I agree completely that only people who fail as parents resort to violent and physical ways of teaching their children right from wrong. There are other more efficient ways to do that, but this is the result of societies full with idle people who start reproducing at the age of 16, have no education, knowledge or any ambitions. Children having children and then getting upset about it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-11 23:34:48 |Display all floors
Punishment takes all forms. If words could change the child and does not repeat, then it should be good.
Unfortunately, majority does not have that understanding even they were given the explanation.
However, if the child is beaten and injured, then the price is even higher.
So, gauge which is difficult but avoid over beating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-11 23:36:29 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2011-12-3 23:08
Have you been beaten as a kid ?

Whoever admits that it did not happened must be saint!
Usually, once is enough and never do it again.
Fortunately, work was given in place of beating. So, skin was saved!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-15 16:57:24 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2017-3-11 23:34
Punishment takes all forms. If words could change the child and does not repeat, then it should be g ...

Did u get a spade for Xmas?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.