Author: Cheng123456

Wolf Parents: Beat children with love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-13 17:11:00 |Display all floors
Cheng123456 Post time: 2011-12-12 17:18
corporeal punishment is not outdated nowadays I think, but when and how to practice this punishmen ...

Yep, very true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-19 22:21:53 |Display all floors
yep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 20:34:47 |Display all floors
This is how serial killers and people killing their own parents are born and created in our society! Violence only encourages more violence!
Beating children is not the way forward! Try communication first!
Beating children works only until the tables turn and the parents get weaker and older, what do you think happens next? The children are so kind to return the favour to their parents.
I could never understand why anyone on this Earth will hurt an innocent child. Something like this can turn anyone normal into a violent person!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 20:43:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ElinaT at 2014-3-4 12:46

Instead of punishment with physical pain and force, why not explain the mistake or the wrong doing and try to communicate your message to your child?
The line between physical punishment and physical abuse is very thin. Can you be sure that you will never cross it? If in doubt.....stay clear of it!

I have never been beaten as a child as many others and we have turned out all right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 20:44:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ElinaT at 2014-3-4 12:46

Instead of punishment with physical pain and force, why not explain the mistake or the wrong doing and try to communicate your message to your child?
The line between physical punishment and physical abuse is very thin. Can you be sure that you will never cross it? If in doubt.....stay clear of it!

I have never been beaten as a child as many others and we have turned out all right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 20:59:00 |Display all floors
Do you beat your daughter with a cane with love too? Or are you like the perverted Singapore that only beats and tortures boys in school in front of the whole class including the girls. By the way do you think that could be permanently injurious to a boys psyche?

If you are a good parent you will never have to beat your children. Beating children is a sign of weakness and poor parenting. It shows you have failed as a parent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-4 21:16:10 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-6 13:17
One sunny summer afternoon when I was seventeen years old my father approached me with the full inte ...

I had a very similar situation. my father was a bully and a tyrant and had no  problem using me and my brothers as a punching bag for his frustrations. Never my sisters only the boys. My mother never stood up to protect us either. when I was 14 he started to attack my younger brother over nothing. I went into a blind rage and started beating his face as hard and furiously as I could. That magically changed things over night and he never hurt me or my brothers again. I gave him two black eyes and he actually bragged to people that his son did this to him he was such an animal he measured things of pride through force. From my father I learned how to be a good father and a gentleman. I simply looked at everything he did and just did the opposite.

Children learn very quickly when they are not loved. Taking the time to talk with your child and teach them the things of life instead of humiliating them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.