Author: edisonone

China warns it cannot use reserves to save Europe? I hope so! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-23 20:33:14 |Display all floors
The EU can go to their slavemasters for help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 09:35:14 |Display all floors
Mishao Post time: 2017-8-23 04:33
The EU can go to their slavemasters for help.

Dated:  2011-12-2 10:07:32
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 09:20:15 |Display all floors
And next week they will be complaining that China are selling things too cheaply as their currency devalues.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-26 12:33:28 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2017-8-25 17:20
And next week they will be complaining that China are selling things too cheaply as their currency d ...

I would not worry about Trump's little rants towards China. He (Trump) have no choice in the matter. They are after him left and right. As such, he have no choice but to do a little (acting) to soften the blow so to speak, or political capital if by other terms. And, since China had always been the scapegoat for these matters, this punch bag part we are assigned to play is not new. It will past. The only way they can kill us is through sanctions, sanctions to kill off our economy which in turn our RMB. I suspect that that is the whole commotion behind the Doklam standoff. But Xi, as it seems, is not taking the bait. He seems to be relying on political/diplomatic pressure, on Bhutan rather than on India, to resolve this problem. I don't think Beijing will be sucked into this India-US conspiracy to draw China into a fight. If anything, and if China does hit back at India for Doklam, I suspect what China will do is that she will launch a distinct and different tit for tat front retributional front somewhere else along the Himalayas to force New Delhi to enter into a mutually withdrawal. Such a strategy, my opinion, would be something that's totally out of the US's juristiction to intervene or cause for her to demand sanctions against us.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.