Author: Newbe_L

I love english ,so, I know ,I must to learn it well . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-12-23 12:03:04 |Display all floors
Forget about your CET4 experience.  You are a forward thinking person so I know you will progress and do well.  Rome wasn't built in a day - you will achieve your goal in time.  You have to learn to be patient that's all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-14 12:12:46 |Display all floors
Sounds like you are learning English, so that you could pass its required examinations. If that is the case, then you ought to make serious change. No language could be learnt effortlessly, unless you are in that environment where survival is the only choice. When I started learning English, it was never easy. In school, we had so many different races. Each would speak in their own mother tongue. Fortunately, all the textbooks were in English. I was fortunate to study rather well. You could start building your vocabulary. It is your tool to understand English. Most of us tend not to build our own vocabulary. Thus, whenever we read, we tend to read only those that are easy to understand with simple words. Unfortunately, if you want to progress upwards, you may have to put in more effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-2-21 12:07:47 |Display all floors
In school, we had so many different races. Each would speak in their own mother tongue.

Where did you go to school?  Surely this is not common in China?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.