Views: 10090|Replies: 10

I love english ,so, I know ,I must to learn it well .   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-30 13:03:41 |Display all floors
     Hi,guys ,I hope them can help me with my terrible english !!!      firstly, I have to admit that I have learned english from Primary school  for 10 years ,hehe ~~~~you know ,this is long time , but ,now ,I am not really good at it ,especially listening and speaking !!! I did not pass my CET4. Maybe even though I gone ,I am not happy . I don't  know what I can say ,only I have a long way to go myself . I will appreciate if you can give me some advices or little help ,thank guys ,I love you !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 15:06:05 |Display all floors
Training of language sense and try your best to speak out loudly,no matter you talk to yourself or chat with others,the more you practice the more you improved,go for it~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 10:14:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 14:17:12 |Display all floors
I have found that Chinese students of English language learn very quickly. They are bright, clever and
very adept. However, the mistake many make is to speak too quickly. I can understand that as they have learned quickly and wish to "get it all out". But the key is to SLOW DOWN a little and really think about every word you say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-9 08:21:36 |Display all floors
Brother , keep speaking to people in English and don't care about anything .
Meet with foreigners or your pals to converse in English
But dodon't narrow yourself down to
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-9 03:18:19 |Display all floors
momijimomo Post time: 2013-10-16 15:06
Training of language sense and try your best to speak out loudly,no matter you talk to yourself or c ...

excellent suggestion!

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2016-10-10 21:56:03 |Display all floors
Connect with me on WeChat (Weixin) and I'll give you a free book on how to learn English faster and easier, and, I'll give you free daily lessons.

WeChat: BigTEXZZ
If you want FREE English lessons every day, add me on WeChat.
My WeChat ID: BigTEXZZ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.