Author: pesen

how to improve my oral english   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-29 13:49:52 |Display all floors
Go live in a hostel where the working language is the one you want to learn. If you don't speak it, you can't even get a glass of water to drink. That way you will master even double DUTCH, much less English.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2016-2-19 20:38:02 |Display all floors
juzunme Post time: 2013-12-12 15:43
Ever tried learning English through Music?
http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&ti ...

Thats the fastest and best way to learn any language .....Only if you want to learn English, don't listen to rap music
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2016-10-10 21:59:36 |Display all floors

Free Book on Learning English Faster, Easier and Happier!
Also, FREE daily oral English practice lessons.

WeChat ID: BigTEXZZ
If you want FREE English lessons every day, add me on WeChat.
My WeChat ID: BigTEXZZ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-23 12:13:11 |Display all floors
I'm afraid it all comes down to environment.  That is to say if you are living in an English speaking country - where everyone is speaking English - it is much easier to learn the pronunciation etc - you have to learn - to survive. If you cannot live in an English speaking country then you have to make your own English speaking environment - it's as simple as that.  Not an easy task - but not an impossible one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.