Author: DanseMacabre

You're not qualified to judge China because you can't speak Chinese?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-17 16:28:02 |Display all floors
georgiajad Post time: 2011-12-17 09:21
You people do understand there is a subject called anthropology, right? First of all, the rubbish yo ...

you guys are writing GMAT arguments?never be restrained by its rules

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 11:30:43 |Display all floors
Why? They don't learn English yet still criticize, judge and spread false information about America. In fact, most get their information from movies, music and TV shows. Yes, this must be how America really is because I saw it in a movie with Chinese subtitles.

I think it's fair to generalize any people, places or things when more than 50% of the subjects show similar traits. In China, such traits are very obvious to outsiders and even to those Chinese who have been able to travel enough to see and experience how other societies operate and enforce the rule of law.

Sometimes it takes someone from the outside to see what's truly happening on the inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 07:40:29 |Display all floors
Do Chinese citizens who've lived their entire lives in China but are unable to speak Chinese qualified to make any valid observations about China? Just asking......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 21:02:56 |Display all floors
IF i'm not chinese then i'd leave it for the chinese but then again y'all knowho i am  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-14 02:51:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by allnightlong at 2013-8-14 02:52

good luck to lern chinese i dont ever want to.go there so i wont.bothering to lern it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 15:04:54 |Display all floors
what difference does it make?
if some mofo lets his kids take a dump on a sidewalk, or another idiot throws garbage on the ground while standing next to a garbage can, or can't drive to save his own life, what difference does it make if someone cant speak chinese.

na ge please

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 23:01:29 |Display all floors
you can speak Chinese and still know nothing about China. You can be Chinese and know nothing about China.
But if you don't know Chinese and are not Chinese, you are just a lot more likely to know nothing about China.
However, anyone who thinks they really understand China (or any country for that matter), does not really understand anything.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.