Author: DanseMacabre

You're not qualified to judge China because you can't speak Chinese?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-20 20:27:59 |Display all floors
Hi, all, nice to know you~
Above info is quite wonderful and perfect~
This is the newcomer Freeshelley, my English is poor so I come to look for help from all of you~
Thanks in advance~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 17:06:54 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2012-3-2 09:53
Excellent examples

In China,  people from different districts can not understand some local idoms of other places where speaking different  local tongue .  Even sometimes Chinese  can not understand all of  the idoms , let alone non-Chinese speakers....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 11:18:07 |Display all floors
Whatever they commented about China must be based on facts..this is important.
Any comment or opinion based on fact or reality should be allowed....
Working on R&D, manufacturing and selling of relays, I don't know how to expand our business abroar ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 17:20:17 |Display all floors
After living in China for a number of years and i admit i learned only to speak Chinese not to write it.
The language is a tool to begin to understand China but there are two China's the visible and the invisible as you well know. Do you need to understand English to judge westerners ? It seems not. We who live in China are judged daily just by how we look or speak.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-15 21:04:15 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2011-11-24 17:54
if the judgement bases on the fact, it is fine, no matter you speak CHinese or not.

you may think you live outside the box, but your really just inside another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-15 21:08:29 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2011-11-24 18:07
Problem is you always have to interpret the facts to come up with any opinion. When you do so, fac ...

this is totally wrong.
这 是完全错误的
you may think you live outside the box, but your really just inside another one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-15 22:52:36 |Display all floors
I not

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.