Author: ttt222

[My Stories] Chinese boy walks across US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-15 11:44:16 |Display all floors
howardts Post time: 2013-4-18 08:29
it proved that he could accomplish something he started and that is good  by any ones standards.

Christ, this thread must've been a year old. Why now? Anyway, my book: it proved the father was an inconsiderate and an abusive parent. Again, not my cup of Ti-Kwan yin!!!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 11:56:42 |Display all floors
Icarusty Post time: 2013-5-14 03:42
What a weirdo you are. Bitter much?

You guys have to be brain dead followings of this Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Shaolin Jacky Chan stuff!!!  O'h you know!!! The BS that they (Shaolin Monks) would beat the craps out of children from when they are as young as five and sends to on a hard labor course a means of teaching them to be discipline?!!!  I mean you guys seriously buy that crap? I don't! I'll never Tiger Mom my kids. You can be guaranteed of that!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-15 13:45:52 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-5-15 11:56
You guys have to be brain dead followings of this Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Shaolin Jacky Ch ...

Jackie Chan and Jet Li are big charity donors. They help people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 08:18:50 |Display all floors
ifidie Post time: 2013-5-14 21:45
Jackie Chan and Jet Li are big charity donors. They help people.

Hey! If I have [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=Jacky+Chan+private+jet&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb]load upon loads of bread[/url] charity is
just another way of making more money with money! You see, money does
not grow on trees. It's money that makes more money.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-5-16 14:35:31 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-16 12:12
It proved he is like any other Americans in the USA.........., living a useless and empty life.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-859396-1-1.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 18:25:38 |Display all floors
If this kind of "walk aross xxx" is meaningless to others, those full-time atheletes spending years for getting medals are also meaningless. Do they make you live healthier or broaden your scope of life?
A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-16 18:41:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.