Author: linda_sun

How to improve my English?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-4 23:53:27 |Display all floors
Hi linda_sun,
A few years ago I set up a blog for my English language students. It`s a great self-study resource. It has got links to many different websites and activities online to help you develop the skills you need most.  You can find the blog here: www.esolentryone.blogspot.com
Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 16:32:49 |Display all floors
practice is vital

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 09:00:02 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter - just talk.  Make mistakes - especially pronunciation mistakes - it doesn't matter.  You will find that the more you talk - even with pronunciation mistakes - the more you will begin to realise you are learning how to overcome and become an English speaker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 09:20:39 |Display all floors
You're a hard task master seneca - but I cannot fault you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 13:06:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-11-22 19:05
G'day, Linda,

your first post was in a refreshingly good English. Just put a space after punctuatio ...

I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 13:10:29 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2011-11-22 19:21
Thanks for your suggestion. Though I learn a lot of English grammar, I am afraid to speak English, e ...

in the long run, speaking is the best way, but listening helps speaking too, conversation, and it must be done regularly to become a habit, again it is immersion the more the better, Re senecas advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 13:14:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-11-24 12:49
Libnda,

there is no "quick way" to improving your SPOKEN English. There is a way to improving it, a ...

Reading, reading, reading, this is the way to learn to think in English, and listening without translation is important too

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.