Author: sansukong

Is the U.S. goading China in the South China Sea dispute?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-31 21:12:27 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-31 03:18
Beware of Snake Oil Salesmen   

No wonder the Friends & Allies of the West are pressured to ...

I thought this close to First of April Fools' Day you would keep us enthralled with your eggs and basket sales gimmicks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 05:02:31 |Display all floors

Like I said beware of Snake Oil Salesmen: No wonder the Friends & Allies, such as Japan, Taiwan, S. Korea are pressured to buy billions & billions dollars worth of these military-industrial products every 5 years, just to keep this industry alive & thrive, only to become obsolete scrap metals in a couple decades later and then what, buy another newer products again, and this whole cycle repeat over and over while they keep this worldwide dramas of conflicts & crisis alive & reincarnate, back and forth.    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-5 10:44:52 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-4-5 05:02
Like I said beware of Snake Oil Salesmen: No wonder the Friends & Allies, such as Japan, Taiwan ...

"like I said..." so many hundreds of times before and nobody listens to me any more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 08:29:06 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-4-5 05:02
Like I said beware of Snake Oil Salesmen: No wonder the Friends & Allies, such as Japan, Taiwan ...

Military Industry Complex is the number one first and formost important priority that

the ruling elite establishment can NOT live without.

In other word, it is their 'Heart & Soul'.            

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-4-14 13:48:16 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-4-14 08:29
Military Industry Complex is the number one first and formost important priority that

th ...

So you now admit to have a militant inferiority complex?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 05:11:43 |Display all floors
hellraiser Post time: 2016-12-8 03:26
Is the U.S. goading China in the South China Sea dispute? From overseas militery bases in Okinawa, K ...
Is the U.S. goading China in the South China Sea dispute? From overseas military bases in Okinawa, Korea & Philippine, Anglo gang leader USA conducts two reconnaissance surveillance missions, by flying reconnaissance planes, along the coast of China - in international water, every single day, once in the morning and once in the evening, for the past 60 years or so.

Okinawa is just off the coast of China, and its actually closer to China than to most mainland islands of Japan. No wonder they station their largest military base in Asia there.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-11 10:01:05 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-11 05:11
Okinawa is just off the coast of China, and its actually closer to China than to most mainland  ...

Next you are going to claim that Okinawa belongs to Mongolia...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.