Author: sansukong

Is the U.S. goading China in the South China Sea dispute?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-24 13:08:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by markwu at 2011-11-24 13:09
seneca Post time: 2011-11-23 09:09
Where is "Camden, Jersey", Mister?

It may be too far from the scene of which you spoke so elegantl ...
  1. Since 'C' is muscling in on the oceanic turfs of 'V', 'M', and 'P',
Copy code
You obviously didn't read the piece carefully. Selective omission, perhaps?  Have some campbell soup then.

By the way, can you explain why it is called the South CHINA Sea?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-25 11:18:53 |Display all floors
I TRY HARD to agree.  But if all the geographers of the world from the beginning until now INSIST on calling it the South CHINA Sea, who am i, or you for that matter, to disagree? Why didn't they call it the South (P,V,Br,J,A) Sea instead?

Next, you have made a poor and obviously prejudiced choice in using the word 'bully' on C.

Has C ever been a 'bully' on the other 25 alphabets and some?  Finish your soup before you answer.

B, we know, has been a bully of empire proportions.  Like what A is trying to do now,  B bullied G until G erupted to bully R.  So who has not learned from history?

B also bullied C and I, and the latter tried to bully C but C won and did the most amazing thing; she returned all the firearms after volunteering to withdraw on her own accord.

This same cosmic approach C adopted with V. Which was also hammered by A. Which had hammered J. Which has so quickly, some say naturally, hammered C, even to the extent of fighting with R on C's soil, and that after messing with K for which evidence you can find a mount of noses taken back to J's capital city even today.  A mount of noses - why is Guinness prejudiced not to include it as a classic record of achievement?

Meanwhile Au is sucking up to A at whose feet is our dear chap B which had made Au the brig of its brigands and that, together with F, Be and the others, after messing up that big place called Af, taking lessons from S and Po which had finished off LAm like N with Id. Not to be outdone by S, A had also bullied P.

Of course you are free to disagree. This is not geography. Merely historical facts.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2011-11-25 13:02:13 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2011-11-24 13:08
You obviously didn't read the piece carefully. Selective omission, perhaps?  Have some campbell sou ...
By the way, can you explain why it is called the South CHINA Sea?

It's called the East Philippines sea in the Philippines, does it make it a filipino sea ?

The China Sea between China and Japan is called the China Sea in China and the Japan Sea in Japan.

If we try to be objective, people probably called it the South China Sea because, for a long long while, China was synonimous with Asia. Still now when people in a western country see an eastern Asian they say he/she's chinese, even if he might be japanese, korean or vietnamese.

So this is honestly a ridiculous argument. Plus, since when do chinese people accept the decisions of the  West like that ?

Paracels belong to China, there is no question about it, Spratleys are a more complicated matter. Nobody ever really was interested in these islands until recently.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-25 13:51:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-11-24 18:52
"By the way, can you explain why it is called the South China Sea"?

No. Why did you ask ME of all p ...

Duh , and why are kikes so stupid?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 07:46:08 |Display all floors
Of course the U.S. is challenging China. The U.S. wanted to creat problem for China at every turn since China kicked them thieves out of China during the revolution. It would not be a supprize if the U.s. bombed its claimed to be allie of Vietnam and then blame it on China to start a regional war. The U.S. had tried that with the Koreas by bombing South Korea vessel and then blame it on the North to start a war. Of course it had failed when China called to investigate all parties including the CIA.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 02:23:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 16:16:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.