Post time 2012-12-9 06:47:45 |Display all floors

I also agree with someone said earlier,

that can China alone contain them?

'History is written by the winners and liers'~[Napoleon Bonaparte]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 15:37:14 |Display all floors

I couldn't agree more.

If U mess up with hell, your DONE ( your soul, that is) -

actually, its WELL DONE , like a good steak - burn in hell for good!

{:soso_e109:}    {:soso_e109:}    {:soso_e109:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 16:41:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-12-11 16:50
VonXiLe Post time: 2012-12-11 15:37
I couldn't agree more.

A time will come in the distant future when advanced humanity will say enough!  These evil genes are holding us back and they must be cauterized.

DNA tests will be a matter of birth records by that time and all people who have these evil genes will be loaded into space mounted rail guns and fired into the sun!
Any regressive mutants that appear will be  cauterized in a like manner.

There is an ongoing surreptitious eugenics program at the present to collect these genes in the purest form possible. Gradually filtering these genes into a pure bred  inbreeding stock will gradually filter them out of the normal population thereby lessening the impact of mass liquidation.

No more evil in the world...Yipeeee!!  Free at last from the scum.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 17:11:17 |Display all floors
did somebody say steak?

HELL YA

I just can't wait to get my fat maw wrapped around one of those juicy suckers, all chimley red

They call me the steak acrobat

Just throw one in the air and I leap, mouth open, like a salmon on heat

Man I could eat ten of 'em!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 19:33:00 |Display all floors
Didn't you miss some non anglos who were also colonialists, like French, Portugese, German, Dutch, Belgian people too? May as well condemn them as well as us.....thanks! I believe the Mongols were also colonists amongst other Asian peoples. Want to condemn them as well?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 19:43:18 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-11 19:33
Didn't you miss some non anglos who were also colonialists, like French, Portugese, German, Dutch, B ...

Khazars

Most of the nationalities you mention served as the functionaries and attack dogs for the chosen people who have been shaping the world for a long time.Interstingly most of today's Chosen including perhaps yourself are of Khazar descent.The Khazars were distant relations of the Mongols.The Khazar kingdom was destroyed by the Mongols and the resulting diaspora created the Ashkenazim that now rule the planet.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 19:46:29 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-12-11 18:43
Khazars

Most of the nationalities you mention served as the functionaries and attack dogs for the ...

Nope, don't think I'm of Khazar descent. My mother has gone back through our famly tree for many many years, I never saw a name that would indicate so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.