Author: bonjourman

Good Old USA?!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-10 16:38:35 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by 延陵堂 at 2011-11-10 01:10

if the usa was so busy saving people, then why did the usa facilitate the rise of militant germany and japan?

How exactly did the USA facilitate the rise of militant Germany and Japan? I'd be quite interested in hearing your basis for those claims. If you were Libyan, you would really prefer to live under Gaddafi than to be presented with a possibly brighter future?
I'd also love to hear how the US uses earthquakes to destroy people.

I'm not American so I really don't get insulted by whatever negative claims are made. I just find it ironic how posters here crap all over it exclusively. Yes, the US committed what today would be called crimes against humanity in it's massacres of the native people of America, but where are your shots at the Spanish and Portuguese for their "activities" in their former colonies? Or the French, British, German and Belgian crimes in Africa. Or the fact that the slave traders of Africans were predominately Muslim and Arab? Even the fact that slavery still exists in parts of Africa and Asia. Or how an Asian country allowed 50 million people to die of starvation when it could have been prevented?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 16:57:20 |Display all floors
Im not American so I really don't get insulted by whatever negative claims are made. I just find it ironic how posters here crap all over it exclusively.

get used to the amateurish slurs

if you are new, then welcome

what you might not know is that several of the posters are the same troll, greedy for your feelings
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 17:12:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2011-11-10 16:57

get used to the amateurish slurs

if you are new, then welcome

what you might not know is that several of the posters are the same troll, greedy for your feelings

I read daily but only have the patience to post occasionally. Most posts remind me of what Harry Callahan said: "opinions are like as-h-les...everybody has one."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 18:32:24 |Display all floors

In Good Old USA, If your not Anglo-American, you'll always be OUTSIDER, period!

For ordinary Americans, living in America can be quite a bit like living with a rich stepparent!

You live in a mansion, but it's not really your own.         

You look blessed, but you are not really loved.              

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 18:39:18 |Display all floors

Reply #25 sunshineman's post

who IS loved?

Mankind is a long way from love
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 18:40:43 |Display all floors
The US was never loved by anyone outside the nation, really

others just saw the US for what they could get from it

nothing there has ever changed much
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 19:10:14 |Display all floors
sunshineman is sobabe/barbarianmo/chinsyou/woundedknee/amishmike and other

hard to keep track of the troll
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.