Author: bonjourman

Good Old USA?!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-30 06:45:19 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-7-20 09:26
I know telling the truth hurts, but I wrote this thread just to tell and reveal the truth. Wh ...

Truth hurts, isn't it?   
truthh.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-4 05:07:03 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-7-20 09:26
I know telling the truth hurts, but I wrote this thread just to tell and reveal the truth. Wh ...

1. Good ole USA and the declining power as same as following the decline & collapse of the Roman Empire centuries earlier, which too went through similar way by spending insatiably on military; expecting their pillage & plunder as usual [through boosting spending on military] would yield more in return.  
  2. Lesson learned yet.
  3. We are indeed a declining power, we can see things falling apart here in good old USA; may be another 50 years and it would be no more. Remember the fact that "Empire are built upon the LOOT", (from Roman to Spanish to British Empire), and if there is no more loot, then they collapse, as simple as that.
Copy code

I know telling the truth hurts, but I wrote this thread just to tell and reveal the truth. When I was growing up, my late mother used to admonish me by saying, 'You are a man, you must say the truth, and stand up for the truth'.

May I remind you the fact that  these 'Grand Theft
Looters' are sitting right on 'The Mountain of Loot' that will hardly run out.
Anglo sits on the Loot of North America/Australia, etc .., while Spanish on South America, and Russian on Siberia/Far-East.

True hurts ...., but the truth is the truth.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-4 08:01:36 |Display all floors

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-4 11:17:18 |Display all floors
Don't talk about abstract things, like statistics. You need to talk about real life experience that matters to people living there. ....which you can't get from the news. You need to be there. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what you say.

It's too bad some people will never know what a happy and free life is like. The US was the only country that had that atmosphere...in other countries, like in Asia, you may be free, but there is no such atmosphere of joy like what you would find in the USA. The people are truly happy.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-4 12:08:55 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-2-3 16:01

There's nothing like clearing your conscience and telling the truth when your time is near.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-4 12:18:53 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2018-1-30 06:45
Truth hurts, isn't it?

And that is why Third-World rulers always feel so sensitive. The truth they suppress seeks to escape from its confinements and is biting the rulers.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-4 12:23:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-3 20:18
And that is why Third-World rulers always feel so sensitive. The truth they suppress seeks to es ...

Like the truth that western European nations and their spawn have unleashed genocide for profit
worldwide for the past 500 years?
That's reason enough for third-world nations to be on constant alert.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.