- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 0 Hour
- Reading permission
chinese looking people? Why are they chinese looking? |
1.They don't think of themselves as chinese.
2. Nobody who is non chinese mongoloid claims to be chinese--they go to extreme lenghts to deny any connection, example koreans , japanese Tibetans etc
3. The areas of north east India that you are talking about all agreed to be part of the federation of India when asked--non of them were forced, that is why pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma, sri lanka were declared independent. You don't see Indians claiming territorial rights based of history--all of south east asia and major parts of middle east would technically belong to India! It was only when chinese started instigating problems in these areas by supplying ideology/weapons--something they also do in Nepal(something that is continuing today) as revenge for India providing sanctuary for the Dali Lama and for greedily wanting to claim local resources as part of the great chinese empire.
4. Chinese are not going to treat them better--look at their track record in other countries, Indonesians rioted, Burmese rioted, Vietnamese rioted etc etc etc why? Because the Chinese traders don't care for the local people, just their resources--even though they look 'chinese' Ask the Tibetans!
5. North west/central/south Indians are far more racist against each other than North east Indians, until recently most of them had not even known about them.
6. The Indian army battalions which are stationed and fighting Maoist in these areas are mostly made up of LOCAL personnel, IE other 'chinese' looking Indians.
7. Indians would grant them independence if they really wanted, just like they gave Bangladesh to Bangladeshis when they wanted independence and gave large parts of pakistan back after the war even though they had defeated them. Indians believe in freedom--its just that they are convinced the Chinese would invade, just like they invaded Tibet, making the exercise futile. Without a nuclear deterrent these states would be sitting ducks--ask the Tibetans or turkish/Mongolian tribes within modern china, or look at what is happening to traditional Vietnamese territorial rights. Chinese believe that every Mongoloid nation is chinese and should be governed by chinese, 1900 race ideology, how can Indians and other 'chinese' looking people deal rationally with this sort of mindset?
8. Indian government is trying to compromise while providing all the autonomy that the locals want in self governing--example, Non north east Indians are not allowed to buy local land or travel there without a permit. This is similar to Indian Kashmir--there too is a threat that Pakistanis, joined by the chinese, would invade as soon as the state was given independence. Pakistan has already given as a present parts of Kashmir that they invaded and stole to China.
The region is a little bit more complex than--Indians are racist to 'chinese' looking Indians.