Author: woundedknee

The Ugly Truth About America   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-5-11 02:32:44 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-4-13 10:29
Similar scenario ran in Germany during pre-World War II era; when Germany was imposed upon with n ...

That's the Ugly Truth indeed!     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-12 09:19:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinoamigo at 2017-5-12 09:20

There's more Ugly Truth. Uncle Sam and their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for
their looted ginormous bountiful territories throughout the whole wide world          .....,

- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic region(Queen Elizabeth Islands) to
Antarctica region (Queen Elizabeth Land),

- from vast resourceful North America continent to Australia continent.

That's why they are messing around in South China Sea region lately, under the thinly coated excuse of freeing & protecting international water lane, and blah, blah, blah.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-5-12 12:46:23 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-12 09:19
There's more Ugly Truth. Uncle Sam and their Anglo allied have so very much to defend for
their  ...

The most important news is:

No one has ever starved to death in a McDonald's but millions died from hunger before the West came to the Americas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 09:41:18 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-5-12 09:19
their  ...
their looted ginormous bountiful territories throughout the whole wide world.
- stretching from the vast claimed territories of Arctic region(Queen Elizabeth Islands) to Antarctica region (Queen Elizabeth Land),
- from vast resourceful North America continent to Australia continent.

So where is so-called 'Human Rights', after all, when you are pillaging and plundering all over the whole world?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 20:19:39 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2017-5-17 09:41
So where is so-called 'Human Rights', after all, when you are pillaging and plundering all over ...

Do't ask so loudly. Go find it under your sofa! I am sure it is still there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 21:55:31 |Display all floors
I like the word "democracy", I even imprinted it on my toilet paper

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-5-17 22:03:21 |Display all floors
Chinaman2017 Post time: 2017-5-17 21:55
I like the word "democracy", I even imprinted it on my toilet paper

I love the word "comanism". It means "all are perfectly equal". But that has never happened. Comanismexists only in Karl Marx' manifesto. the word "comanism" is now as rare as a 24 carat diamond. Whenever you find one you will strike it rich. Richer than Mao was.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.