MisterLianghui Post time: 2017-3-7 10:26
'The greatest Genocide in the history of mankind'
'The greatest Genocide in the history of mankind'

slaughtering of natives.jpg

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-3-15 13:25:01 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-15 06:14

Sobabe was here again... or his shadow...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-24 03:05:42 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-15 06:14

Native People of America Continents and their resourceful abundant fatherland where they have inhibited for 20,000 years or so.
All they, the invaders want is their resourceful abundant land; so let them rot to die out.
So sad, and too bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-24 10:17:10 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-3-24 03:05
Native People of America Continents and their resourceful abundant fatherland where they have i ...

Well, they never had a single @fatherland@ to begin with, and if they came from Asia 20'000 years ago they were the continent's first conquerors and invaders. In what way does that make them more legitimate possessors?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 09:13:31 |Display all floors

I'm just curious that the West, forever the jury the judge and the policeman of the world, and also self-acclaimed protector of so-called human rights, has any laws at all for dealing with past & present crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism and permanently looting/occupying others' land to this day by the continent?
Like I said, I'm just curious, that's all!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-29 11:09:07 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-3-29 09:13
I'm just curious that the West, forever the jury the judge and the policeman of the world, and a ...

Have you had breakfast yet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-31 02:58:41 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2017-3-15 04:59
Super Clever Crook Mind  +  Thievery    =   WEALTH             [ This Life on Earth ]

Super Clever Crook Mind  +  Thievery    =   WEALTH             [ This Life on Earth ]

=   ETERNAL HELL    [ After Death  ]

You can outsmart the world, but you can not outsmart HELL!

Is it worth it, Mr. Anglo smart guys?! You decide? Haha haha!

What happens after death is anybody's guess, and nobody knows for sure.
[There may be life after death, or there may be not; you may end up in hell like place for doing bad thing, or you may not, etc.]
So there's a saying that goes like this - 'Do not put all your eggs in one basket'.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket, and this might well be the most valuable investment you have ever made in this life and beyond.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.