Author: newyorkerjoe

ASIANS, PIRATES AND BEARS   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-6 08:11:08 |Display all floors

Like I said,

15 years ago,

it was,  Iraq - Saddam - WMD (weapon of mass destruction).

But the real motive was - all about 'OIL'.   

Today,

it is DPRK - Kim - nuclear weapon.

And the real motive is - all about 'Rare Earth Minerals'.   

My final thought:

"There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart and soul of Colonialist-turned  
Capitalist  

Imperialists; other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of   great wealth".

Pls read more at -

'Most Harmonious Nation'

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=785423&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 09:40:43 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-12-6 08:11
Like I said,

15 years ago,

Sorry, Gorgeous, 15 years ago N Korea already was a universally recognized bum state run by a hoodlum. It had no oil then and it still has nothing to sell except interballistic cruise missiles.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 09:41:57 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-12-6 08:11
Like I said,

15 years ago,

Sorry, N Korea was already recognized as a rogue state 15 years ago, and it had no oil then nor does it today. How much wronger an YOU get, Gorgeous?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors

So who's really militarizing in Asia in such places like South China Sea, Korean Peninsula, etc?

First of all, let me reveal this one hidden ugly truth, which can be painful, but it's the truth nevertheless.

The question being why on earth is Australia, a giant bountiful resourceful landmass in Asia-Pacific region, only a couple hundred miles away from South-East Asia islands had no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land originally, historically inhabiting when Anglo pirates, some 10,000 miles away from England, sailed half way around the world away, and looted in late 18th century?

This doesn't make sense, since Asian-Pacific Islanders originally and historically inhabiting and residing in Pacific such as Guam, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji and Hawaii?

And also speaking of New Zealand, wonderful evergreen big islands; why did these same Anglo pirates, sailed half way around the world and looted in late 18th century? Why didn't they occupy nearby beautiful fertile Iceland, right above them just a short distant away, with hardly any people there? This doesn't make sense at all.

Again, like I said, these shameless      pirates has sailed over the other side of the world, and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent called AUSTRALIA on our own backyard in Asia-Pacific region, and pretending just as if nothing ever happened  to this day , how shameless and how dare they are, how dare?!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.