Author: horatiokim

Who's next on the dinner table of Anglo?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-25 09:46:49 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-4-25 09:33
From slavery to colonialism to colonization,

which is still going on as an unfinished ...

It's time for you, Rob, to go back to your Asian home country and fight Asian slavery, Asian colonialism and Asian barbarity. When are you going to go back?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-25 09:46
It's time for you, Rob, to go back to your Asian home country and fight Asian slavery, Asian colon ...

friend,

I'm not into religion, but I firmly believe in the fact that judgement day are for everyone, the good the bad and the ugly; and it only make sense.

Use magic tools Report

How Christian West raped China in the last century?   
   http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=632988&fromuid=768408

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

chinoamigo Post time: 2018-5-17 07:29
friend,

I'm not into religion, but I firmly believe in the fact that judgement day are for every ...

God will not adjudge Barbarians such as Gorgeous, Sobabe, yourself etc. because He feels you cannot be adjudged as civilised humans can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Chained Amigo is on dope again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.