Author: horatiokim

Who's next on the dinner table of Anglo?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-8 19:40:58 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-8 10:13
So the hard truth is out finally then! North Korea is being targeted by the Imperialist West a ...

The softest truth about YOU is that you are a hard core full time oaf spamming in our forum. Who do you think wants to read your drivel?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-8 19:42:23 |Display all floors
So the hard truth is out finally then! North Korea is being targeted by the Imperialist West a ...

You should find a warm winter place now and shut up, Georgina. It's fast turning winter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-8 19:42
You should find a warm winter place now and shut up, Georgina. It's fast turning winter.

Good friend, speaking of policy wise and The West, for instance those Democracy, Freedom, Human Rights Watch Groups that the Western power helps founded in the West & around the world are nothing more than the forefronts of Tit-for-Tat protocol in place, in times of event that their capitalist imperialist interests are threatened; what they basically do is unleash those watch groups & organizations part of their all out effort to destabilize any region that they feel threaten or expand their interests. It's all part of their protocol-in-place, Tit for Tat Strategy.

I wrote the following thread a while back, about the Capitalist Imperialist West and their so-called Human Rights issue; which, I am so honored to have this thread, my very own thread, being selected as an 'Editor's Pick'. Read on -   

'The West & Human Rights'

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=894096&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by CuriousGeorge at 2017-11-14 09:09

Like I said, while North Korea being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation possess second largest deposit of 'Rare Earth Metals' in the world, worth a good several trillion dollars, and found largely in places like China & N. Korea.

While China is mining and supplying to the world by quota only; DPRK has yet to mine and explore.

So obviously these 'Rare Earth Metals' are in a very limited supply, and in high demand for the future.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-11-14 09:08
Like I said, while North Korea being targeted by the Imperialist West all because that nation po ...

Why do you post what chino posted a year ago again? Are you jobless? Go to the soup kitchen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors

So the hidden ugly truth is coming out finally.

The Truth Prevails.         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-11-15 07:10
So the hidden ugly truth is coming out finally.

The Truth Prevails.

... yes, and the truth is: you forgot your artificial teeth in the batyhroom and are having problems eating your T-bone steak in the downtown restaurant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.