- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 12 Hour
- Reading permission
RottenRobbie Post time: 2017-3-2 11:00
'Real Rulers of USA's Cafeteria Democracy: The issue with Uncle Sam's Democracy is the fact th ...
'Real Rulers of USA's Cafeteria Democracy: [In good Old USA where the real rulers of America are the top 1% wealthiest super elite, plus the top 10% wealthiest fellow elite.] The issue with Uncle Sam's Democracy is the fact that it is not actually a fully wholly developed democracy, but rather what I call it a 'pick and choose cafeteria democracy'. Fully developed democracy embrace with all, I mean literally all, without discrimination of any kind. The one area U.S.A is so adamantly against is her inability to deal with people's democratic republic - societies and nations, that Uncle Sam will rather label them as leftist, corrupt, authoritarian, and terrorist nations which is bluntly incorrect. The main reason of this being that U.S.A is run by the the 10% minority wealthy elite that owned and controlled the nation's 85% of total wealth, so this naturally become enemy of the elite, since the the people's democratic society are run by the people and state collectively. As a world's model democracy, U.S.A must embrace all, no matter what system they choose for their societies. Only then, Uncle Sam will become fully developed, and acceptable world's leading model democracy nation.'
The ruling establishment power elite, a mere 1% American households, own a staggering 35% of total wealth in USA! All in all, the richest 20% of American households own 85% of the wealth in America. - [TIME magazine, 10.10.2011]
That leaves 80% of general population of American households with 15% of wealth in good old USA!
Is American style Capitalism a rightful answer for others? You be the judge.
Politics in full-throttle Capitalist America is nothing more than polishing a shoe, meaning politicians (as well as the government) are nothing more than shoeshine men! The real power is firmly in the hands of the 15% wealthy folks; and to make up for the great unbalance between the 15% power holders and the rest 85% commoners, politics is projected out as part of democracy that gives an appearance of great volume but has little weight/substance. In other words, they are only as powerful as they are following the blueprint, the policy guideline laid out by the elite establishment, the real rulers of U.S.A.