Author: woundedknee

Is White Anglo Racism towards Chinese and Asians Real or Pretense?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-7-19 20:26:28 |Display all floors
Some people use the past of white Anglo racism as an excuse not to make their OWN progress. Cut out this nonsense and buckle-down to work!
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-20 07:31:05 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-7-19 20:26
Some people use the past of white Anglo racism as an excuse not to make their OWN progress. Cut out  ...

Progress through Slavery, Colonialism and permanent Colonizing of others continents?!
May I ask what kind of progress is that?

The latest is South China Sea, where while they are keeping mum on the latest discovery, the multiple blessing of a jaw dropping $20 trillion worth of shale oil reserve sitting on that so-called Australia Continent they looted in Asia Pacific region; they are putting a fight among nations & people of Asia-Pacific region through this South China Sea drama. Yes, Wolves will be wolves.   

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-7-20 19:59:41 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2016-7-19 18:31
Progress through Slavery, Colonialism and permanent Colonizing of others continents?!
May I ask wh ...

Just another backward nationalistic comment that ignores the basic unity of all humans. A use of past historical abuses to justify future similar abuses. Ignorant petty nationalism.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-15 04:52:55 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2016-7-20 07:31
May I ask wh ...

Super Clever Crook Mind  +  Thievery    =   WEALTH             [ This Life on Earth ]

=   ETERNAL HELL    [ After Death  ]

hell.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-13 18:54:29 |Display all floors
Again, a rhetorical question in essence as this isn't even debateable-simply a clear fact.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.