Views: 14938|Replies: 5

Does HK need more support from mainland? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-17 17:27:08 |Display all floors
Vice-Premier LI Came to Hong Kong and brought a series of reciprocal policies and regulations to support Hong Kong's status in the financial world!
I read the six policies given in the news of XInhua, this time no direct cash give-away , and i take it a good sign for both HK and mainland!
HK is not a beggar but a financial center which has survived from bouts of financial turbulence thus it's useless to give concrete benefit. Moreover, mainland is less developed than HK in general even BJ and SH can't compare with HK, it's unfair to subsidy HK people while more poor mainlanders need help from centural government!

[ Last edited by desperado123 at 2011-8-18 10:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-18 10:44:14 |Display all floors
I still think HK would become a bridge attaching mainland and the rest of the world. It still has a great future as far as we can expect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-18 17:12:32 |Display all floors
I think li's aid is RMB abroad.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-8-19 12:39:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2011-8-17 17:27
Vice-Premier LI Came to Hong Kong and brought a series of reciprocal policies and regulations to support Hong Kong's status in the financial world!
I read the six policies given in the news of XI ...
no
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-22 12:33:41 |Display all floors

Agreed!

No need help!

but please don't sabotage!

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-24 01:27:57 |Display all floors
No, no. They have their own capitalist paradise, $ accumulation is their own problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.